FUTURE DADDY [YOONKOOK]

Little : Yoongi
Caregiver : Jungkook

Yoongi was not having a good day. He has been fired from his job, his car had broken down on the way home and he even ended up getting soaked in the rain while he was taking his broken-down car home.

He was quite stressed and angry. He was just about to slip into littlespace when his roommate Jungkook entered the house.

Jungkook had no idea that Yoongi was a little, so it was pretty obvious why the latter couldn't slip into littlespace.

Yoongi sighed for the billionth time that day.

"Hi, hyung! How was your day?" Jungkook sang cheerfully.

"I don't want to talk about it." Yoongi growled, trying not to make eye contact with the younger man.

"Is there something wrong, hyung? You can tell me. I promise I can make you feel better." pleaded Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK, STOP! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?!" Yoongi shouted.

But Jungkook continued to pester his hyung.

"Hyung, please!" said Jungkook, grabbing Yoongi by his hoodie.

But Jungkook, being a muscle pig, had absolutely no idea about his own strength.

Yoongi shrieked on being grabbed by his hoodie and fell, hitting his head on the cold, hard floor.

That was enough to send Yoongi straight into babyspace.

He let out a shrill cry. Jungkook knelt beside the crying man and tilted his head in confusion. How could his hyung go from growling like an angry wolf to crying like a newborn baby within a short span of time?

"Hyung, are you alright? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!" Jungkook gasped.

Unfortunately, Yoongi was unable to respond since he was in a very young headspace. He continued to cry.

Suddenly, Jungkook's brain seemed to light up like a flashlight.

"Maybe Seokjin-hyung will know what to do!" he said, picking up his phone and dialling a number.

"Hello? Jungkook-ah?" came a voice from the other end of the line.

"Hyung, what's up with Yoongi-hyung? He's on the floor, crying like a baby. I need some help."

"Ah, he must have regressed!"

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"When Yoongi feels stressed out, he slips into the mindset of a child or a baby to relax. He kinda sorta becomes younger than he really is while he's in an adult body."

"Thanks, hyung. Now what do I need to do to calm Yoongi-hyung down?"

"Take care of him like he's a baby. Feed him some milk. Cradle him. Put him to sleep when it's bedtime."

"This is going to be pretty awkward, but thank you so much, hyung!"

"No problem, Jungkook-ah. Good luck!"

Jungkook ended the call and turned his attention to Yoongi, who was still crying.

Treating his hyung like a baby felt quite awkward, but Jungkook was willing to try, for he did not want to see Yoongi upset and crying.

"Does my baby want upsies?" he cooed, then cringed and blushed.

He took a deep breath and picked up Yoongi, who seemed much lighter than ever.

"Hey, it's alright, bub. Don't cry, Kookie is right here." Jungkook whispered, bouncing Yoongi.

Eventually, the little's cries were reduced to sniffles.

"Are you hungry, little one?" asked Jungkook.

Yoongi let out a few babbles in response.

"I guess you are," said Jungkook, "Come on, let's get you some warm milk, how does that sound, pumpkin?"

He carried Yoongi to the kitchen and seated him onto the counter. But the latter, being quite deep in babyspace, was unable to support himself.

"Woah!" shouted Jungkook, catching Yoongi in time before he could hurt himself.

"Does he have a highchair?" he said to himself as he carried Yoongi into his room and looked for littlespace items while the adult baby was lying on the bed, staring at the walls like they were the most fascinating things in the world.

Eventually, Jungkook found a highchair packed in Yoongi's wardrobe and set it up in the kitchen as quickly as he could, for he did not want to keep his hungry baby waiting.

He carried Yoongi to the dining room, strapped him to the highchair and went to prepare some warm milk.

He warmed up the milk in a glass and brought it towards Yoongi, who obviously couldn't drink from it as he was not mentally old enough to do so.

The little began to sniffle.

Jungkook stared at the glass in his hand and chuckled. He ran to Yoongi's room and searched for a bottle.

After five minutes of searching, he found a bottle, cleaned it and filled it with Yoongi's milk, which was getting cold.

Jungkook placed the teat of the bottle between Yoongi's lips and smiled upon hearing the sound of the adult baby sipping the milk.

"All done." cooed Jungkook as he took away the empty bottle and put it in the kitchen sink for washing up.

"It's bedtime, darling." he whispered, taking Yoongi to his bedroom to put him to sleep.

*

"Hyung, he's asleep." said Jungkook.

"That's good. Now you know what to do when Yoongi slips into littlespace, right?" said Seokjin on the other end of the line.

"Yes, hyung. I find taking care of Yoongi-hyung pretty relaxing. I'm looking forward to the next time he slips into littlespace."

"I'm glad you like doing this. Not many people accept littles for who they are. Anyways, just keep taking care of him. When he has earned your trust, you'll officially become his caregiver."

"Thanks, hyung."

"You're welcome, Future Daddy."

***

A/N : I have decided to publish a Sope fanfiction! It's got comedy, fantasy and a little bit of romance! It's coming during my Christmas vacation (I haven't planned the exact date).
I know Christmas is not the right time to publish leprechaun stories and I'm supposed to do it on Saint Patrick's day, but I'll probably be halfway done with my finals by then, so I have to publish it quite early.
Anyways, wobe chus!