BRAT [YOONJIN]

Little : Yoongi
Caregiver : Seokjin

"Remember what I told you about eating your veggies, Yoonie?" Seokjin said sternly.

"Dun' cawe." said Yoongi bluntly.

"Now, don't give me that attitude, young man. Ever since you woke up this morning, you've been a very bad boy. You hit me while I was trying to wake you up. You wouldn't let me give you a bath. You even said naughty words to me." scolded Seokjin.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. This is the fourth rule you've broken today. I guess I'll have to put you in time-out."

"No! Me nuh wan' twime-out!"

"Min Yoongi!" snapped Seokjin.

"Shut up! I hate chu, daddy!" yelled Yoongi.

"MIN! YOONGI! COME WITH ME! NOW!"

Yoongi gulped. This meant that he had to get spanked.

"On my lap. Now. Don't waste my time." Seokjin growled.

*

"Sowwy, daddy! 'M sowwy! Yoonie so so bad!" Yoongi wailed.

"Hush, little one. It's alright." said Seokjin, patting the little on his back.

"Bu' daddy, Yoonie bewy mean! Ev'yone hate Yoonie! Even daddy hate Yoonie! Even Yoonie hate Yoonie!"

"No, baby. I would never hate you. You're always daddy's favourite little boy. You're just having a bad day. Can you tell daddy what's bothering you?"

"Dance teacha' caww me fat an' ugwy an' he towd me to get wost..." sniffled the little.

"Oh, baby..." Seokjin said, stroking Yoongi's hair, "Daddy will talk to PD-nim about this because daddy wants the best for his little baby, okay?"

"Otay..." said Yoongi, regressing further and further into headspace.

He let out a series of incoherent babbles, indicating that he was in babyspace.

"Awww, is my little munchkin in babyspace?" cooed Seokjin.

Yoongi babbled some more.

Just then, the other boys returned to the dorm to see Seokjin cradling Yoongi.

Everyone cooed at the sight. Well, everyone but Jimin, who was in babyspace as well.

"Awww, is Jiminie a baby too?" said Seokjin, setting Yoongi on the floor and picking up Jimin.

He placed Jimin beside Yoongi and cooed as they played with each other.

The littles seemed to be having an important conversation in their adorable baby babble as they held on to the sleeves of each other's clothes.

The caregivers took out their phones and took a few pictures.

All was good at the dormitory.

***

A/N : Is it just me, or are these stories getting shorter and shorter?