SIZES [JINMIN]

Little : Seokjin
Caregiver : Jimin

Contains stuff about witchcraft and magic, so there's no need to worry.

"Jinnie, daddy's working on a potion right now, so can you be a good boy for daddy and stay in your room for a little while? You can play with your toys or take a nap until daddy's done, okay?" said Jimin.

"Otay, daddy! Jinnie wan' be a gwood boy, jus' fow daddy!" Seokjin said, nodding before he went to his room.

*

"Hmm, I guess a little bit of these roots would do the trick." Jimin mumbled to himself as he dunked the last ingredient into a steaming cauldron filled with a deep purple liquid.

He stirred the potion with a long wooden spoon, humming to himself.

"All done!" he said, collecting some of the potion into a ladle.

But as he tried to pour the potion into a vial, it landed on his attire, causing him to let out a shriek.

Suddenly, Jimin began to feel giddy. His legs wobbled like jelly. Then, he was out cold.

*

Hours passed. Seokjin began to worry. His caregiver hadn't come back yet.

"Daddy, awe chu der?" he called out.

No response.

Seokjin knew that he was breaking the rules by leaving his room while Jimin was working, but he had to find his daddy, for something seemed wrong this time.

Seokjin walked into each and every room, but Jimin was not to be seen. His eyes began to fill with tears.

What if his daddy had left him? What if daddy never came back? Seokjin's bottom lip wobbled as he headed to the room he was yet to check.

The basement.

The little's eyes scanned the area until they finally landed upon a strange object on the floor.

Seokjin approached it, his curiosity getting the better of him. He squinted at the object to get a better look at it.

It was a tiny doll with pale skin and blonde hair that resembled his caregiver.

The little picked up the doll and giggled. "Dowwy wook jus' wike daddy! Bewy bewy pwetty!"

Forgetting all about searching for his caregiver, he carried his new toy to his room and got to work searching for a dress for it.

"Uh oh! Wook wike thewe nuh boy dwesses fow chu! Ish otay, chu can wea' dis!" he said, picking up a pink dress from the closet in his dollhouse.

*

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" screeched Jimin.

He stared down at himself in shock. He was dressed in a waitress outfit. A pink one.

"Why in heaven's name am I dressed like this?" he hissed.

Suddenly, something large loomed over him. He gulped before looking up.

"Jinnie, baby?"

Seokjin looked down at the, "doll" and giggled. "Dowwy can tawk! Yay! Hewwo, dowwy! I ish Jinnie!"

"Jinnie, darling, it's me, your daddy!"

"Sowwy, daddy nuh be bewy tiny!"

"Jinnie, please look at me carefully. I'm your daddy!"

"Nuh-uh! Daddy nuh tawk squeaky!"

Jimin groaned. How on earth was he going to convince the little to let him go?