MURDER [NAMGI]

Little : Yoongi
Caregiver : Namjoon

Contains drug and alcohol abuse, violence and a sad ending.

"Min Yoongi," Namjoon slurred, a bottle of beer in one hand and a freshly lit cigarette in the other.

He stumbled into the room where his little was sitting.

Yoongi shivered and let out a whimper.

"Daddy..."

"Wow, that's sick, isn't it, Min Yoongi?"

"Who's sick, daddy?"

"Shut up!" yelled Namjoon, slapping Yoongi across the face, "Who would even want a disgusting man-child like you?"

Yoongi felt hot tears streaming down his face.

"You're a real crybaby, Min Yoongi." snapped Namjoon.

"Daddy, pwease..."

"You better shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I give you a punishment worse than the leather belt!"

Yoongi curled up into a ball and hid his face in his hands, sobbing even harder.

"Since you're not listening to me, I'll punish you using something that hurts even more than a leather belt or a paddle." Namjoon slurred.

He approached Yoongi and took out the lit cigarette from his mouth. He then proceeded to press its lit end against the little's skin.

Yoongi let out a blood-curdling screech.

"I'm not done, Min Yoongi." rasped Namjoon, fishing out a knife from his pocket.

Yoongi's whimpers grew louder and louder. Namjoon was getting quite irritated.

"Just shut up!" he yelled, dragging Yoongi across the floor and then stabbing him in the heart.

Yoongi coughed up a little bit of blood before he went limp.

"Good night, Min Yoongi." sang Namjoon before stumbling towards his bedroom.

*

The next morning, Namjoon woke up and walked towards Yoongi's room.

He was sober and he was unable to recall the events that had taken place the night before.

As soon as he entered the room, he screamed. Yoongi was dead, lying in a pool of blood.

Namjoon called the police.

*

"Kim Namjoon?"

"Yes, sir?"

"You're under arrest."

"WHAT?!"

"All the evidence clearly leads to you. We've even found some footage of Min Yoongi's death. Would you mind watching it?"

"I don't believe you, sir. Play the video."

The policeman slipped the cassette into the cassette player. The television screen flickered to life.

On seeing the video, Namjoon broke down and cried.

"Come with me, Kim Namjoon." said the policeman.

*

Namjoon was set free three years after the death of Yoongi.

He was happy to be back home.

But, at the same time, he was not. He was feeling guilty.

To say that he felt awfully guilty was an understatement.

He would spend his days burying his face into Yoongi's stuffies and crying about how sorry he was and how he wished he could fix things.

But murder was unforgivable.

*

One night, Namjoon could sense a presence nearby.

He looked around. No one was in his room.

He looked out of the window and spotted the silhouette of a man standing in his balcony.

His curiosity getting the better of him, he opened the door to the balcony.

Suddenly, he froze.

"Namjoon-ah."

The voice was cold and harsh, sending shivers down Namjoon's spine. What scared him even more was the fact that it sounded very familiar.

He hadn't heard that voice for over three years.

He suddenly fell to his knees and screamed, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Hyung...I was drunk and I could not remember what happened that night," he sobbed, "You can torment me as much as you want. I deserve it."

The figure walked over to Namjoon and put a hand on his shoulder.

Namjoon looked up and sniffled.

"You've been brought to justice and you've accepted your mistake. I guess that's more than enough, Namjoon-ah. But there's something else that I need from you."

"What can I do to help you, Yoongi-hyung? I'll do anything!"

"I want you to make me slip into littlespace and take care of me."

"Will do," said Namjoon, wiping away his tears and taking out some of Yoongi's little stuff from his cupboard.

"Here we go, Yoonie. Which stuffie do you want to play with?"

"I think I'll go with this one." said Yoongi, pointing to a fox plushie.

Namjoon handed him the toy and watched in happiness as he saw Yoongi's pupils dilating and shining with a childlike innocence, indicating that he was slipped into littlespace.

"Thankies, daddy!"

"You're welcome, baby. Do you want some milk? Or would you prefer juice?"

"Miwk, pwease!"

"Sure, baby. I'll be back."

Namjoon went to the kitchen and prepared some warm milk in a sippy cup. He brought it to Yoongi and gently pushed the teat of the sippy cup between his pale lips.

Soon after Yoongi finished drinking his milk and playing with Namjoon, he noticed that his body was beginning to turn more transparent, causing him to slip out of littlespace.

"No, no, this can't be happening!" wailed Namjoon.

"My business on earth is finished, Namjoon-ah. I can't come back."

"Please, find a way, hyung!"

"I'm sorry," said Yoongi, but before he could speak any further, he was gone.

***

A/N : Finally, I updated! Sorry for being inactive for quite a while. Here's why :
First of all, I had to practice for the farewell party in school. I sang Make It Right, but in between the song, I stumbled and almost fell backwards on the stage, but I'm alright and I'm not hurt.
Secondly, my finals are approaching, so don't expect updates between 10th and 25th of February.
I also haven't had time to regress because of my finals. I gotta stay big so that I can study!
Anyways, hope you loved this one!