MEANIE HEADS [TAEJIN]

Little : Taehyung
Caregiver : Seokjin

I'm very sorry for making Hoseok and Yoongi the bad guys here. I feel so bad doing this :'(

"Jeez, what a crybaby!" spat Yoongi.

Taehyung was on the floor, sobbing his heart out.

"N-no, please..." he whimpered.

"Shut up!" snapped Hoseok, grabbing Taehyung by his hair and slamming him against the lockers.

"Gay people like you disgust us," hissed Yoongi, "You have no place in this world."

Taehyung looked down, whimpering.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Taehyung!" screamed Yoongi, slamming Taehyung against the lockers and nearly choking him to death.

"You have no place in this world, do you hear me? No place in this world!" he continued.

Suddenly, the boys heard a stern voice echoing throughout the room.

"He has a place in this world. He always had, always has and always will have a place in this world."

A blonde-haired boy appeared, a stern expression on his face.

"Min Yoongi. Jung Hoseok." he snapped, "Come with me. Now."

*

"Taehyung-ah, are you alright?" said the boy as soon as he entered the infirmary.

Taehyung was lying on the bed, his body adorned with bruises and scars of all sorts.

Taehyung whimpered for the billionth time that day, slightly shrinking away from the boy.

"Hey, there's no need to be scared. I'm Kim Seokjin, Head Boy of Bangtan High." said the boy.

"Hyungie?" Taehyung whispered.

"Yes, Taehyung-ah?"

"Tae-Tae scawed of meanie heads...wha' happen to meanie heads?"

"Principal Kim is dealing with them right now, they'll eventually be sent to Mr Park for counseling."

"Jinnie, Joonie an' Minnie da gweates' supahewoes!"

Seokjin smiled and patted Taehyung's head.

"How old are you, Tae?" asked Seokjin.

"Tae-Tae ish fwee yea's owd!" replied Taehyung, holding up three fingers.

"That's a smart little baby." praised Seokjin.

Just then, the nurse entered the room.

"He's a little, isn't he?" he said.

Seokjin nodded. "Yes, he's a cute one, nurse Jeon."

"I love littles. Mr Kim and I take turns taking care of Mr Park when he feels little. It's absolutely adorable."

"Mr Park is a little? I never knew that, nurse Jeon."

"They are. Not everyone loves littles, but littlespace is still his happy place. It's really helping him out."

Seokjin then turned to Taehyung, who was sucking his thumb.

"No, baby. We don't do that." said Seokjin.

Nurse Jeon took out a pacifier from his bag and popped it into Taehyung's mouth.

Seokjin cooed at the sight of the little and stroked his hair.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll do anything to protect you."

Taehyung sighed, relieved. He made grabby hands for Seokjin, who picked him up and cradled him lovingly.

"Wobe chu, Jinnie." whispered Taehyung before falling asleep.

***

A/N : Wow, another update! Awso, me bewy 'appy dat me get mowe weads so fast!