Walking Down The Isle

•••

Forever and Always

•••

"Forever and always. "

The church casted a gold gleam as sunlight streamed through the big windows. The colorful freckles made by the tinted glass emitted an ethereal glow to the cream colored pews.

All my friends were there.

Brit.

The strong willed woman.

Elle.

The big hearted person.

Kyla.

The person living by her principles.

Bran.

The love of my life.

I couldn't see him through the hazy daze the veil made but I could see clearly, even when I was still meters away, the love his eyes held for me.

My father and mother never said no when Bran asked for my hand. They were ever supportive and u thank God for that.

"You looked extra stunning. "

When I reached the altar, his hands grazed mine that sent ripples of frosty giggles. It was hot humid June but he managed to make me feel all wobby and cold.

The priest said the jumbled words. I didn't listen, how could I when his hands played my wedding dress like a toddler.

He also tugged my veil and flick my ears in the disguise of drying my sweat with his handkerchief.

"I swear I'm going to kil---"

" You may now kiss the bride. "

So we kissed.

That long, hair-tugging, smacking, sound-on, he pulled me closer as we hear cheers and howls--- thanks to Brit and Elle. I saw Kyla closing her eyes while looking from the gaps of her hands from time to time.

Elle was with Hanson, still those two have rocky relationship as ever.

Brit was with someone, his dark caramel complexion contrasted her ivory white skin. He's taller than her in 6'2. I heard he's a model. Brit really had a good catch.

Kyla was with Marc. He was an outgoing person while Kyla was the shy back-bencher gal. Well, she was shy to others but never to us. Marc was our senior for 2 years so I never really know him until one day Kyla brought him in one of our late night date nights. We were supposed to be hanging out, just all us girls with Brandon but the envious Brit called her guy---someone she doesn't want to know now, her ex fling or something. Then Hanson came unannounced  thanks to Brit and her mischievous plan of being matchmaker to him and Elle. Then, Kyla suddenly stood up and excused herself, walked a few tables from the coffee shop and approached someone.

Yeah.

We have our late night date nights at the nearest coffee shop from our dorm because finals was just around the corner.

Always, studies before love lives.

But if you can juggle everything.

Well. Hell yeah.