One minute

" Okay, what do I call you when you're wearing black and white clothes? "

"Really Bran?! You woke me up for that! " It was cold outside. My hands traced the metal railings. Chipped paintings, rusted metals, decrepit designs---We were here. Funny how the place changes but the memories lingered. Both good and bad.

"Zebra. That's what! "

I could imagine him laughing so hard. Sometimes I just wanted to whack him. By sometimes I mean Always.

"Bran. Please be normal even for one minute. " I hugged myself. September winds weren't this cold.

Silence.

"That's one minute! " He beamed from the opposite line.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you. " I played at the handles of the the metal door.

" Love me. "

"What? "

"Like you should you know. Like Elle and Brit. They don't bully me like you do. " That's it, that annoying voice. He wanted to pull on me the squeaky voice, acting cute but isn't.

"You sounded like a rat being choked to death. " I stifled a yawn.

"Sleep now.

"Yeah."

"Bye Zebra."

"Goodnight Bran. "

I was about to head back when he haven't hunged up yet.

"Zeb? "

"Yeah? " Why do I feel like my heart's racing like crazy?

"Am I a boyfriend material? "

"Ye-yes? I mean what? " My hands were suddenly clammy.

"Goodnight Zebra. Sleep tight. "

He chuckled.

•••

Hi!  Please Vote 💗

Happy Reading! 💗💗💗