Veil

"Where's my veil?!" I slipped one shoe   and looked for the lone pair of my red bottoms.

"That's what I told you Zeb!  When will you ever stop procrastinating?!  I told you to prepare EVERYTHING one month ago! " Kyla looked like a frantic goddess. So far, she's the only one who's ready.

She hastily went away to find my veil. I swear I dunno what to do without her.

"Are my boobs bouncin'? " Brit jiggled her watermelons. She wore pastel pink dress that hugged her curves. She said she would've wore a sleek black dress with nothing but a thin clothing at mid-thigh high but she told us she wouldn't want to steal my day.

Oh please.

"Omayghoshstopppmovinggg! " Elle helped me with my chagrin. Bobby pins etched her mouth while her hands manipulated my unruly brown locks.

"The flowers? My bouquet? The rings? "

At this time Elle was whacking my head from my frolic movements.

Brit was still getting herself pretty. That self conceited bitch. She's in the mirror for 5 hours already! Just for herself.

Kyla managed to get everything ready when she received a call from her boyfriend, Marc.

"10 minutes." She helped me with my errings.

"I'm nervous."

"Everything will be alright. It's Bran. " Kyla smiled while putting my necklace.

"Thanks for everything K. "