I hope it's me.

"Zeb can you help me with my Lit?"

It's Saturday, I stayed with Bran at the nearest coffee shop to review for our midterms.

"No. What? who reviews Lit?  Read Parasitology instead."

I sipped on my Iced Coffee even when it's cold outside. It's not even December yet.

"Pleaseeee. " He closed his unread Notes and fumbled over his sketchbook.

"You draw, sketch, not make poems. What?  Did you suddenly decided to switch lives with an ancient literary writer? "  I unplugged my earphones and set them aside. I dangled my hands to get his pad but he insisted on saying it instead.

"Biologically a good day at work and I couldn't do anything about that I don't trust my feelings when I'm with you. I don't wanna hurt you and change your view on life forever and always will I'll always be his now I have to be with you makes things bearable during those devastating times and I couldn't do anything about that I don't trust my feelings when I'm with you"

He said those words all the while looking at me. Like I was that person he refers to. Awww. What a lucky girl.

"And always will I'll always be with you... " I replied. His mouth hung open. I shrugged.

"Add it at the last part." I flicked his ears.

"It will surely make her fall head over heels. Yes, at the moment she'll hear. " I got a cookie and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Will you then? " His tone became serious.

"If I were? Well you're a total package Bran."

"Is it a yes? "

"Woah there boy. Stop playing role plays with me. You almost made my heart jumped. " But his tone wasn't giving it all.

"Yeah. Twiggy whatever. I'm just practicing." He whacked my head which earned him another flick .

"Tell her already!"

"I did. "

"So? "

"So? " He looked again, that scary serious one.

This time my heart hoped it was me. Nah.

This time I really hoped it's me.

This time...

But Alice. There's always Alice.

•••

Hi!  Who's Alice?  More will come so please stay with Zeb.💗 Please Vote 😭😁