Silent stare

" I have superficial veins Zebra!  Stop shaking like crazy. You're making me nervous. I trust you, I really do but I don't wanna die! Hold the syringe like this! "

Bran grabbed the syringe from my grasp and positioned it an angle to his median cubital.

"Stop shouting!  You're making me even more nervous Brat! " I slapped his hand and got the syringe. I breathed heavily through my nostrils.

"My arms!" He shreaked like Ratatouille.

"Sorry. " I got the tourniquet.

"Zebra you're the worst phlebotomist ever. I mean Elle's hands are light. Brit's extraction is God-tier. You're like worst EVER. " He soothes his now red arm.

"Bran. Please. "

"Please my ass."

"Please. "

"No."

"Just lancet then. " I smiled.

"Hell nah I'm going home. "

"This is your home you dimwit. "

" Whatever. I only have one life. I can't risk it for you. "

"I really need this Bran. Elle's busy and so is Brit."   We were in his apartment. Brit never came and Elle's probably drinking again.

"No they weren't. They were afraid of you. "

My brows tugged.

"I swear--- I'm butchering those two. "
I discarded my gloves seeing that Bran's now getting up from his chair.

"I'm ordering Chinese Takeout. " He was busy fumbling with his phone so I just started keeping my things and placing them in the kit.

What a Baby.

"Bran!  What's the password of your Wi-Fi? " My voice resonated like we're in cave. This place is huge. Next time I'll make him pay for my lunch, one week tops.

"At my desk. Black Journal thingy. "

I went there and skimmed his books. I expected his things to be carelessly thrown and unjustifiably toppled over but they were neatly arranged.

Finally straying away from being dumbfounded by his sense of neatness I opened his journal.

What a sass.

password : iluv18794240

"Are you already connected? " He towered over me.

I was lost for words.

"Bitch, that's my student number. "