The Four of Us

I went out from the comforts of the audio room.

Sarcasm. That was blunt sarcasm.

I asked the guards about my schedule. Turns out it's the next building. I wanted to face palm myself but I saw the girl, she smiled at me.

I was beyond mortified so I briskly walked around the corner to where the guards told me to pass.

As if my life's not a joke just yet I bumped into someone.

"Zeb? "

No. Not today.

"Bran, Hi. "

"You weren't in our orientation. "

He noticed?  I wanted to squeal like a little girl.

"I got lost. "

"Come on, starting now I'll be your company. "

Did I blushed?  I can't tell.

"Okay."

"Okay, Zebra. " He laughed .

We spent the first two weeks together.
We were instantly the lab partners in Chem.

"I don't know how to use the Bunsen burner. " A white petite girl with pixie cut ombre hair approached Bran.

She purred like a kitten. Innocent but Sly.

"Here, I'll show you. " So Bran did, but she wasn't paying attention to the burner at all.

Suddenly she lightly touched his biceps like it's the most normal thing to do during experiments.

"By the way, I'm Alice. " She sauntered away after smiling sweetly at Bran.

"I don't know how to use blah blah Bitch. "

My attention shifted to the brown haired girl washing the test tubes adjacent to us.

Her eyes darted dangerous daggers toward Alice's retreating back.

"Bunsen burner, how do I use you. Lick my---" 

"Hi! I'm Elle. This witch beside me sending sharpnels at Alice in the Wonderlust is Brit. Friday night, do you want to drink? On me. "

They were already washing their apparatuses. While I was still busy doing the last part of the experiment. Bran, well I never knew he's Chem God so I gave him my book and he'll take care of our answers.

"Bran and Zeb. "

"Bitch better be careful with Alice. She's not the innocent small Alice in the Wonderland. She's that sly Cheshire Cat. " Brit folded her labgown and shook hands with me.

Bran's still warming up with both of them but Brit already gave her bag to him saying he's the only guy in the group so he should at least be useful.

That day, Bran was our personal helper.

Well, sorry scratch that.

Up to this day. Bran still is.

•••

Italicized Chapters are flashbacks.
Next chapter will be the continuation and confrontation of Zeb and Bran!

Vote and Comment 💗💗💗