Saved by the Bell

Today's the last day of our final exams and the last day of the semester.

" Zebra I'll miss you. " He pouted.

"Shut up Bran. "

I got my bag from him. He insisted he'd be gentleman today and offered to bring my bag. Of course I said no. But Brit's a brutal babe when she said I'd let him bring mine... And theirs too.

We had different room assignments.
They decided to drop me here at 202 since all of them are staying at sixth floor.

"Let's go big boy. " Brit tugged Bran's ears.

"Ow! Baby Zebby, look at Bitch Brit! "
He pouted. Can't he be more handsome?

"Babe. You looked like a Pug. "

Elle coughed.

Brit's eyes widened.

"What? " Bran's blushing.

"What, what? "

We all looked behind us.

An exhausted looking Kyla. Her hands on her knees, her breathing patterns uneven, and her eyes...  Sending daggers at me.

"Zebra!  What in your stripes were you thinking?  You told me to wait for me at the lobby! If I haven't seen Brit's IG story I haven't known you're already here! "

" OH MY GOOOOOOOSH " I hugged her, tentatively might I add.

" Whoops. Someone's paying for her plane tickettttt. " Elle stopped cramming and joined the rubble that is us.

" What trip?  You're going where? " Kyla adjusted her specs.

"Damn girl. Those lashes Kyla, they're so long Rapunzel would be shy. Oh, love your complexion today. Snow White will be envy---" I inched closer to Kyla all the while smiling innocently.

"Don't fall for it K. She's paying for your seat. Though I'd say, I love your lashes. "

Brit smiled at her warmly.  She's the first one Brit's not playing her bitch role at.

Theory confirmed when suddenly Brit  whacked the still silent Bran.

"Did you just call me Babe?!"

His cheeks flushed pink. He bit his lower lip to stop from smiling.

"Zebra. Did you just---" He poke me by my sides.

The bell rang.

•••

Please Vote and Comment. Click the star button below😁💗

Thank you!