ALMOST

The sun already dipped low when we reached the place.

We drove through thick forests trees and looming mountainous places. Hanson, Elle's X Factor parked the car in an empty parking lot.

"Mom closed the resort for us. " Elle's angry face couldn't be painted.

Wait.

This was a prank from Brit, Elle didn't know we'd be here. So why are we suddenly in her place?

" Oh, Elle's my BFF since grade school and so is our Moms." Brit flicked Elle's ears and dragged her to the entrance.

"Aunt Rosie promised me something GRAND if I'd get these two back together. So, Bran, Zeb, and Kyla you're just here for bonus. You'd better be bowing down to your Master Brit, no buts no ifs. "

We climbed down through the perilous plight of wooden stairs. Plants hanging with exotic flowers and lanky trees crowded our path.

It was like stairway to heaven but since we're going down it's hell.

But no.

It was nowhere near hell.

It was paradise.

The calm sea, the cool winds,  the sunset view. It was breath taking.

We were given rooms.

Hanson and Elle, to which Elle protested but Hanson got their key and got Elle's bag.

"What a gentleman. " Brit

"Just so you wait Brit, just so you wait. " Elle ran after him while Brit sent whistles at them.

"Rock my world until the sunlight, make me scream the best I've ever Known. 🎶🎶🎶." Brit sang seductively. She even changed the lyrics. Oh My Gosh.

Elle showed her the finger.

Brit insisted she's the MASTER so she's taking one for herself.

Bran and me, well we ALMOST have to share one room but the best person in my life, KYLA just had to ruin the moment by saying she's afraid of the dark.

•••

Please Vote and Comment!  By the way that's Domino by Jessie J.

Please don't forget the star button below.

Three more chapters. 🙂