Before Everything

3 years ago.

"Why are you crying again."

"Me? Crying no way." He stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Fool everyone but me. I know you like the back of my hand. Dumb bitch go chase her. What is it again this time? I shove him the ice cream I've been holding.

"Thanks." He looked at the pavement absentmindedly.

"I always come here to find you either crying or staring blankly at the horizon and what's here to see? Nothing. This parking lot sucks. So it's either you're losing your shit or you already lost your shit." 

"You are supposed to be getting your self-care today. Why did you come here?" His eyes were red from crying.

"You're a dumb fool. You insult me like there's no tomorrow but when it comes to that girl, everything just resets. You really like her, don't you." I hid the little faux tattoo on the side of my right middle finger. 

"Thanks for coming. You always know what to do." He scooted over and gave me a hug.

Yeah. I'll do anything for you.

My faux tattoo, sketched from sharpie, bored from class. 

It was his name.

Bran.

---

Hellooo. Since school hasn't started yet. Here's an update! Please don't forget to vote by clicking the star button below.

Also it would mean a lot to me if you will check out my other published stories.

Next update is Friday June 02 12:00 (PHT). Stay safe.