|Chapter 56: His Persona|

Another day being stuck in this place, meaning you were finally going to see what you can do to see everyone again. You saw a bag inside the closet you were in and put stuff you were going to need with you.

"If only I had my weapons..." You sighed.

You looked up to see a vent in your room. It looked pretty lose. But yet you had second thoughts about it.

"I need to get out this place.. I know I tricked Maruki and he'd probably be very upset with me but... I'll apologize to him afterwards." You climbed through the vents in hopes to escape through here.

You checked the map and continued heading towards places you've never been through.

"I can do this...! I can do this...!" You chanted to yourself.

You began to discover more places to get out of, finding yourself in more mixtures of places.

So, you're finally escaping from here? Thought you'd never leave this place.

"Huh...?" You questioned.

I'm proud, allow me to help you. You finally rebelled against this idea have you??

"I'm not sure I.... I still have mixed thoughts over this..." You looked down as you exited out of a vent, into a safe room.

Can thou hear me? I will grant thee strength again, the will to fight against this. The will of hope.

You could feel power in you surge.

"With this new power and my choice of running away I am rebelling against this. I will do what I can to fulfill your wish Champeron Rouge..." You smiled.

You noticed a mirror in the corner and looked to see that you had changed outfits. You looked exactly what you looked like, the red riding hood outfit.

You opened the door and continued to search around for an exit until you found a big room. You opened the door to see an emptiness.

"Is this really.. the end of the room...?" You looked around.

You heard the door opening, revealing none other than Akira and two others.

"Joker....!" You looked at him shocked.

They all ran up to you in surprise.

Akira put his hands on your shoulder.

"Where were you Y/N??" Akira asked.

The one with red hair hugged you tightly.

"(y/n)...! It's been so long...! I missed you so much...!" You had now recognized her voice.

"Kasumi...?" You questioned.

"And Akechi too, did you forget about me?" Akechi smiled.

"I had no clue the two of you were... What are you doing here??" You asked.

"We're here to put a stop to Doctor Maruki's plan. His desire is truly disgusting it makes me want to puke." Akechi said.

Now that I think about it... His desire was to grant whatever people wanted but this is too much. The world has its ups and downs and should remain this way...