|Update/\

Hi, so Uhm I'll get straight to the point here.

It's the author here, and I know it's been years or so ever since I last updated on this story and such but after a while I decided to read it for myself and just wow.

I wrote this fanfic while I was quite young and in high school myself actually. I was a huge persona fan but most importantly, I took interest in Takuto Maruki of all people and so, I wanted to make a fanfic of him so I did just that.

Looking back at it now, I realize how wrong it seems and I don't want people getting any wrong ideas. I know it's just a work of fiction and everything and I doubt anyone would ever recreate something like this in real life (at least I hope not) .

I did not look into ages at the time and I feel guilty enough knowing this as I'm a lot older now. And I apologize for doing so, I was some teenage girl who wrote this at the time because I was into some "forbidden love" sequence and god that makes me cringe to see it for myself.

I want to try to rewrite this fic and fix it but with actual ages of consent cause I did not like how things left off this way for like years to be exact. Once again, I'm really sorry and I should have considered this all before I even wrote it.

I'm not sure if I want to take this book down or not but I'll decide sooner or later. Now, I don't use Wattpad anymore but I wanted to update on this book after leaving it for so long so.... If it do decide to rewrite this book, I'll be posting it on ao3 instead of here.

-Yuu.