|Chapter 38: It's like i forgot|

A/N: The Okumura thing did happen, I forgot to include it in the story my bad and sorry for any confusion.

You woke up from a long nap.

"That was good but... Has Takuto texted me yet?" You reached under your pillow for your phone but didn't feel a thing.

What the hell...? This is where I usually keep my phone... Where did I...?

You began to check around your pockets or even around your bedroom stuff but there was no sign.

"JUST WHERE DID I PUT MY PHONE...?!" You yelled.

You went towards the living room but your mom was quick to stop you.

"Nuh uh, you aren't disorganizing my stuff! I got important guests to be with!" Your mother frowned.

"Can you at least search for my phone when I'm gone?" You asked.

"I'll do that when the guests are gone. Because I'll still do anything for my baby girl. Now go get ready for school." Your mother smiled.

You listened to what she said and headed to Shujin, you were walking on your way when

"Y/N! Slow down...!" A familiar soft voice said.

It was Haru Okumura running towards you, she looked so cute doing it too. She ran towards you and was about to trip over you but you caught her.

"Are you okay Okumura-San??" You asked.

"Haru is fine, and yes I'm okay!" Haru smiled.

The two of you continued to walk together.

"So is it true that you're dating Doct-"

You covered Haru's mouth before she can say a thing and grabbed her hand. You went ahead into the building of Shujin and dragged Haru to the garden where no one was around.

"H-How did you find out...?" You questioned Haru, removing your hand off her mouth.

"You always seemed close, the two of you are almost like lovers... So I thought maybe you two were dating. I'm sorry if my information is false I'll stop believing in it." Haru apologized.

"It's true... I don't want to hide it from you because you're my friend but.. Yeah it's true." You nodded.

"That's so sweet! I don't care who you're dating as long as the two of you are happy! You deserve to be happy." Haru smiled.

"So will you keep it a secret?" You asked Haru.

"Of course, anything for you Y/N." Haru nodded.

The two of you went separate ways and into your own classrooms. It was until lunch time that a sudden twist would come to you. Something you wouldn't want to admit to.

~~Lunch time~~

"Hey Y/N, wanna hang around with us today?" Ryuji asked.

"Sure, I'm available." You nodded.

"Unfortunately I'll have to stop you guys here, you have a visitor who wants to see you Y/N." Ms. Kawakami said.

"A visitor? Do you know who it is?" You asked.

"I don't really know but they asked me to bring you to the student council office or something..." Ms. Kawakami sighed.

"Student council room? I should check who it is." Makoto questioned.

"They're not allowing student council members to go in the room with a visitor in there. Come on Y/N, let's go." Ms. Kawakami lead the way.

You followed her to the room.

"Good luck in there.. That person in there is an important figure according to the principal." Ms. Kawakami walked away.

You opened the door to see Akechi sitting there with a smile on his face.

"I was expecting you, come take a seat." Akechi insisted.

"Whatever it is that you want I'm not going to answer uncomfortable questions." You answered.

"Huh no? I was just here to return your phone back." Akechi reached for his pocket and took out your phone.

My phone....? Does that mean...?!

"You dropped it yesterday and I held on to it. Question though, does 'sweetheart' sound familiar to you." Akechi tilted his head towards you.

"Sweetheart? What are you talking about?" You asked.

"I shouldn't be prying into people's lives but by any chance are you dating someone much older than you?" Goro questioned.

You felt your heart drop, you felt sweat pour down your forehead, troubled to answer that question.

"No... Stop asking me such weird questions." You said.

"Ah I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable...! I was just curious! You don't have to tell me anything but-"

You snatched your phone from Akechi's hand.

"What? You're going to blackmail me now? Is that what you want?" You were upfront about saying that.

Akechi stared at you with shock in his face.

"If you're going to blackmail me by any means go ahead. But nothing is going to change the fact that I'm deeply in love with him." You got up and walked away.

You stormed out of the office feeling a bit angry that things can go wrong. That's when you felt someone's hand on your back.

"Are you following me now? Jeez what do you want?" You frowned.

"Oh um, sorry to bother you if you're in a bad mood." You heard Maruki's voice.

"T-Takuto...!" You turned around and faced him.

"I'm so glad to see you...! You don't know how much I've suffered being there without you." You sighed.

"Want to come to my office and talk?" Maruki asked.

You nodded and followed him to his office. That's when as soon as he closed the door he threw his arms around you. You hugged him back.

"I've been worried about you, you don't know how much I had the sudden urge to see you." Maruki said.

"Me too... I've been wondering what was up with you. You can tell me just about anything." You pouted.

"I'm sorry I was caught up with work I had completely forgotten, I tried to text you yesterday but you never answered my message." Maruki looked sad.

You placed your hands on his face.

"It's okay, because we're here now for each other." You smiled.

Maruki put his hands on to your hands and warmly smiled.

"You know how much I love you." Maruki said.

"I do too." You nodded.

The two of you spent lunch with each other and eventually broke apart once class started. The good thing is that you were able to talk to Takuto.