|Chapter 47: He's Mine|

You got dressed for school today feeling a lot confident in yourself. You placed your hand on your chest as you walked by and passed Akira who had managed to catch up to you.

"Y/N, mind if we walk together?" Akira asked.

The two of you proceeded to walk up ahead to Shujin when Ryuji came running by again.

"Yooo...! Some chick just asked for my number..! You won't believe it!" Ryuji smiled, feeling proud of himself.

"For real? Are you sure it wasn't the other way around?" You said sarcastically.

"Come on Y/N, help a friend out by supporting them. Don't just step on to my feelings like that." Ryuji sighed.

You laughed and so did Akira.

Keisuke came up to all of you with a smile on his face.

"Akira...! Am I glad to see you! And hey Ryuji, what's up? Y/N, hows it going??" Keisuke said.

"Wow I didn't know you were so popular with people." Ryuji said to Keisuke.

"Me? Popular? I never believed I'd be that popular." Keisuke questioned.

Suddenly some girls walked up to Keisuke asking if he was busy today. You looked confused at to the many girls coming up to Keisuke.

He stepped aside talking to them, that's when you looked at Akira and Ryuji confused.

"Keisuke is a bit of a man whore here." Akira said.

"At least he's a lucky guy... Getting that many girls to come up to him like that... Man he must be lucky with those charms of his..." Ryuji sighed.

"I didn't know Keisuke was THAT popular..." You muttered.

"He's always been, he's the prince of charming ladies." Akira said.

"Speaking of the king of charming ladies there goes the doc once again charming more ladies." Ryuji said.

You looked over at Maruki to see him once again talking to that Ms. Yumeno. You've had it, you weren't going to let this woman take away your man. That's why you gotta step it up a notch.

You walked up to Maruki with a smile on your face.

"Greetings Doctor." You said.

"Oh hello Y/N, glad to see you. I was just thinking about you." Maruki smiled.

He was just thinking about me..? Haha take that slut!

Ms. Yumeno looked at you with anger on her face.

"I wanted to give this to you Y/N, hope you enjoy it." Maruki handed you some cookies.

"Thanks T- Doctor!" You smiled.

You walked off with a smirk on your face and proceeded throughout your day. It wasn't until you headed for the rest room that you would suddenly hear a thing.

"Me? Oh I'm a single woman, I'm planning on asking that doctor out in hopes that I'll finally get a relationship. He's so charming, I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend yet." You could hear Ms. Yumeno say.

You hid somewhere and watched as Ms. Yumeno was heading somewhere. She headed straight towards Maruki's office.

Now's my chance...!

You walked over and watched as they began to talk. You heard them talking and how she needed to admit her feelings straight, that she was in love with him and all. That's when you opened the door and yelled "BACK OFF WOMAN, HE'S MINE!"

The two of them stared at you in surprise.

Maruki then said "That's right! I'm her doctor!"

"Y/N can you please wait outside for a bit, I have to talk to Sakura for a bit." Maruki said.

You did so still watching them as they talked and as soon as they finished talking she left out of the office and looked at you with a face.

"You can come in now!" Maruki yelled.

You stepped in and closed the door behind you. He crossed his arms and looked upset with you.

"Are you upset with me?" You asked.

"Upset with you? Why would I be upset with you?" Maruki asked.

"Well, I sort of just yelled that out... Sorry... I was jealous... Yeah... Feel free to get mad at me all you want..." You muttered.

Maruki walked up to you and placed his hand on your head with a bright smile on his face and laughed.

"You make me smile you know, I don't know what I would've even done if you hadn't come in and rescue me like that." Maruki laughed.

You felt your face heat up.

"U-Um yeah...!" You stuttered.

You felt Maruki's arms wrap around you as he said "can we stay like this? A little longer?"

You reached in and hugged him back.

"What if I hadn't stopped by? Would you have said yes to that woman?" You asked.

"Yes...? What are you talking about?" Maruki asked.

"That woman had feelings for you, would you have said yes?" You questioned.

"I could never... I already promised that I would already be with someone my entire life. I'm not the type to cheat on the woman I love so much." Maruki said.

"Who is this woman??" You teased.

"That would be you." Maruki laughed.

The two of you continued to hug until he decided to drop you off home. He let you on to his car and drove you back home.

"Take care Takuto!" You got off his car.

"Wait Y/N, you forgot something!" Maruki called out to you.

"Yeah? What happened?" You went back towards Maruki.

He kissed you on the cheek and drove off.

You can feel your face heat up from that suddenly surprise.

"Damn it...! He suddenly got me good again...!" You frowned.

You went back to your apartment thinking about him this whole time.

~~Maruki's pov~~

I did it huh... I really did. I promised myself I would keep away from her for good after the days I've suppressed her memories yet I can't help but wanting to see her more and more. These days I'm not able to see her makes me feel very emotional, I feel as if.... Maybe I need to tell her the truth... Sooner or later.