Chapter 52: Maybe it isnt so bad

You sat in your room, feeling a bit lonely. If only you hadn't cut your fingers on accident being distracted by Maruki's amazing talents. You looked at your fingers and saw that they didn't have a single wound on them, they had been completely healed. No signs of any cuts or bleeding.

"Personas really are unique... Could be used for many different things... Does that mean..." You pressed your fingers on to the ones that you had cut on accident and felt a little bit of pain.

"Ow... So it healed but still hurts...?" You muttered.

You can smell the great smell of food but decided to wait things out.

"Does this mean if I get injured will Maruki be able to heal me? What if I fight these shadows...?" You had completely forgotten that you left your bag in the other world.

"A-Ah...! Does this mean...!" You felt around your pockets and checked that your phone wasn't in them.

"Yeah... I already knew... Takuto damn it...." You sighed.

"How would I get in contact with everyone else out there, they must be worried about me being somewhere else. It isn't like me to suddenly disappear on them. My mom could especially be worried sick about me." You thought.

You heard a knock on your door.

"(name), you aren't busy are you? Dinner's ready." Maruki softly said.

You opened the door to see him standing in front of you.

"Ah! You weren't sleeping were you?" Maruki asked.

"No, not at all.... I was just thinking..." You said.

"Thinking about what?" Maruki questioned.

"Well... Your persona, Azathoth... By any chance did I see from somewhere? I feel like I've seen Azathoth before... Can I see him?" You begged Maruki.

"I'm sorry (name) I truly am, I cannot abuse the powers of Azathoth. I don't know if you'd fear it or not." Maruki looked upset.

"No, I won't fear Azathoth it's just... Never mind." You said.

Maruki led you back to the kitchen where there was a huge table prepared, you sat down in front of him and not next to him. The food he made as usual looked very delicious.

Silence filled the room as you proceeded to eat your food. You noticed how Maruki kept eyeing you as if something was wrong. Was it the conversation earlier about how you wanted to see Azathoth.

"Taktuo, I'm sorry." You apologized in case he felt bad.

He looked over at you with surprise and then let out a soft chuckle.

"No no, it's fine really." Maruki's mood suddenly uplifted.

You continued to eat your food until you finished every last one of it. You set your plate aside.

"How was it?" Maruki titled his head.

"It was amazing as usual!" You smiled.

Maruki clapped, feeling proud of himself.

"You always seem to like my cooked food... Would you like it if I cooked for you everyday?" Maruki asked.

"No no! I would pretty much rather cook for you sometime. You've been working so hard to cook for me that you never give me a try." You frowned.

"I guess so... But I wouldn't want you to injure yourself again... I would be in pain if you did." Maruki looked upset.

"I promise I won't, that was just a one time thing." You nodded.

"Good." Maruki nodded.

A shadow came in and whispered to Maruki about something. You could only make out that they were talking about an intruder.

"Right, I understand." Maruki stood up.

"(name) can you stay here for a while. I wouldn't want you to get hurt out there." Maruki opened the door to the kitchen and walked out.

"Intruder..?? Who is it??" You questioned.

You were curious as to wanting to know who would be sneaking around this palace. Was it the Phantom Thief's? Are they now aware of this palace??

"Now's my chance to get out of here....!" You nodded.

"Come forth, Champeron Rouge...!" You said.

No response, as usual.

"Are you kidding me...?" You sighed.

"I guess my only way out of here is if I..." You tried to use your skills to you learned as a Phantom Thief to escape from the vents but the vents were too shut tightly that you couldn't bust it down.

One of the shadows came towards the room and questioned what you were doing.

"Ah! I was um...! Climbing! You know me! I'm spider man!" You laughed and got down.

There was a huge silence before the shadow lead you back into your room. That's where you sighed deeply and took a break.

If I were to escape from here would Maruki forgive me? Would he let me off the hook? Would he be okay with me suddenly getting out of here...? What if I can come back?

You thought of a possibly that might happen if you left the palace.

"(name)... She left me alone... I knew she wasn't the one for me... No one could ever come to understand me. I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable that I brought you here (name)" Maruki looked upset with himself.

"A-Ah...! I don't want him to be upset without me...! I want him to be happy but I really don't like being in this place." You sighed.

You opened the door and peeked a little to see the shadows chasing after someone. You couldn't make out who it was they were chasing but there was certainly someone they were chasing after.

"I wonder who it is..." You tried to open the door more but instead it was shut.

Someone had slammed the door tightly before you could see who it was.

"H-Hey...!" You tried to open the door again but couldn't.

You plopped back on to your bed and wondered who exactly are they chasing after. Maybe next time you should sneak into their security room and see if the intruders are people you know. Maybe they could be the phantom thieves.

You closed your eyes and let yourself fall asleep during this whole intruder thing.

A/N: let me know if you guys prefer Y/N, (y/n) or (name).