Blasine & Eleanor

AN: chapter restricted. This next chapter is a sex scene. I will not add important information pertaining to the plot so if you aren't 18 or older please skip, or if you don't like Yuri also known as girl on girl action then please skip, and last but not least of you still have your innocence and don't want it lost or taint it then please don't read the this chapter. -Love Strider

I looked at her and seeing how perfectly serious she was I decided to play dumb for a while and see if I could learn about he next plot against Arthur might be. "I think that I cannot read minds therefore I don't know what your talking about." I say sweetly to her.

"Then follow me and I will show you." Blasine said taking my hand and pulling me from the room.

She showed me to her private chambers before ever so gently giving me a kiss on the lips. I was surprised at her actions but I answered back by deepening the kiss, I might not have ever been with a woman before but I did know how to kiss. Not to brag but I know that I was damn good at it.

I moved her closer to the bed as she began undoing my modest dress that laced in the front, undoing it just enough so she could slip it off of my shoulders. Then she released my lips with a devil smile before kissing my neck, shoulders, and upper chest. As she sucked, kissed, and licked I undid her dress which was similar to mine except it was made of much richer fabric, and was adorned with gold and light blue gems. I got the top layer of her dress completely off while she continued to give me a body examination with her tongue, and as I began to unlace her undergarments she stopped and grabbed my chin before kissing me again. Then she demanded that I kiss her body, so I quickly obliged.

I pulled her onto the bed and climbed on top of her as I had started kissing her collar bone, then I slowly moved to kissing over her undergarments made of cotton and kissed her sides, stomach, ribs, and lightly peppered kisses on the underside of her chest which I knew was a sensitive stop on most females.

Blasine moaned under my kisses and a here'd her back as I added my hands into the mix, I did slow massage like circles on her nipper thighs. I knew she felt good as I made my way further south and I decided to take this a little bit further. Maybe then she will open up to me.

I lifted up her undergarments of white cotton and moved them up far enough so he thighs and stomach were exposed, then I kissed and massaged her thighs and listened to her moan and squirm under me as I did so. She sat up the instant my tongue touched her in her most private area. I licked the folds a few times before using my fingers to open her up to me. She was dripping wet and I doubted if anyone who had had her before knew that they could do this.

I stuck my tongue inside of her, and I must say she tasted much different that anything I had ever tasted. She was bitter with a lemony hint and I wondered what she would taste like if I could add some chocolate syrup to her. But since those kind of things haven't been invented yet I would have to please her without it.

After my tongue has explored as far as it can go and Blasine is wriggling with pleasure but unable to come I decide to add a finger inside of her. I reach far in sticking my middle finger as far in as it can go in quick thrust without removing my tongue from her. My other hand is under her massage her ass and keeping it from moving to far away from me. I work the finger slowly as my tongue moves to her clitoris. I suck and twirl her small nub with my tongue while my finger thrusts into her more and more, and as I feel her getting close to her orgasm I add another finger causing her to unravel in my hand. I removed my tongue just in time as she comes hard on the bed. She pants and moans as she comes down from her high.

I get up thinking that I'm done and that I can go back to Uther but Blasine isn't finished with just one orgasm. Blasine grabs my hand and pulls me on to he bed and begins kissing and rubbing my chest. Her hips push into mine as she clumsily try's to turn me on, as she did this moment she tied my hands above my head to the post on the top of her bed.

She did the clumsy movement for a while as she postponed me exactly as she wanted me and it felt like forever befriend she did something else. Finally she moves one of her hands down and pulls my dress all the way up and begins kissing my chest while the other hand that isn't holding the dress begins to play with my clitoris. She does this unskillfully but the feeling is still arousing as she begins to thrust her finger inside of me. She adds another and begins stretching out my hole as if she was a man preparing me of a thick tool.

Her mouth goes to mine as she pulls something from under the pillow which I don't see. But I feel it as the thick piece is thrusted inside of me. I moan into her mouth as she does this and let's it sit for a while as she let me adjust to the abnormal size which his huge. I feel it touching my womb and I know there is more. I struggle as I attempt to get away from her, the pain of my first time is dull but the pain of the object inside of my causing me to breath faster. I begin to feel like I'm going to hyperventilate but Blasine kisses me and rubs her hips into the object and the motion causes the object to hit my good spot and I begin to moan as she repeats the action.

Again and again she rotates her hips causing me to slowly build up but as my organs is about to unravel she stops and pulls the thing out of me aways. I am surprise by the action especially when she herself buts the object inside of her. Then she begins trusting inside of my and in turn the object was thrusted inside of her aswell. Again and again the big object was thrusted inside of me and it didn't take long, now that she knew where my sweet spot was, that I unraveled with orgasm after orgasm, my orgasms caused her to loose herself inside of her own orgasm as well.