The King of Camelot ~ Tedros

Tedros paced around the famous Round Table. His hair was messy--unkempt from sleep. His crown was on the verge of falling off the mess of golden curls. The king glanced at the clock. 4 am. How long has he been pacing for? Since two am, his mind whispered. 

About an hour ago, Tedros had woken up in a pool of sweat. Agatha, thank God, didn't move as he crawled out of the bed silently. He remembered his dream all too clearly. 

Tedros was standing in a room, pressed up against the wall. Pictures of the former School Master leered down at him, making him shiver. That's when he heard familiar scratching. The Storian? Tedros peered around, looking for the source of the noise. 

A gold pen was busy writing away at a blue-bound storybook. His eyes widened, mirroring the scene on the latest page. Only there was something behind him. A figure with glowing blue eyes and a smirk on his face. 

The king spun around, fumbling for his sword. His hand met an empty sheath. 

Rafal laughed, holding Excalibur in one hand and a silver mask in the other. "You think you could stop me from coming back?" He sneered, prowling towards the petrified man. 

"Wh-what do you mean?" Tedros sputtered, trying to find something to use as a weapon. 

"You'll find out soon enough." Rafal slashed Excalibur through Tedros. 

The clock struck five am. Tedros blinked out of his daze and saw through a window a white bat that was trying to fly fast as possible. 

He opened the window, seeing that it was aiming right at him. The bat crashed through and landed at his feet. In a flash of white light, his son was there. 

Cale panted for breath, trying to cover his bare body from the chill of the early morning. 

"Cale!" Tedros gaped at him in shock. "Y-you..." 

"No time." Cale managed to speak. "He's back." He passed out on the floor with Tedros still in a daze.