Forbidden ~ Cale

Cale leaned against the wall, watching Japeth. His eyes darkened at the sight of his lover (although he would never say that to his face) hacking away at a dummy.

He looked away as the dummy's head fell off and Japeth panted, glaring at it in disgust.

"I can't believe Rhian left us for Good!" Japeth growled, stabbing his training sword in the stone.

"You'll dull the blade." Cale murmured, easily tugging it out. With a swish of his glowing white finger, he unbent the sword and placed it back on the sword rack.

Japeth glowered at him. "You aren't even worried about this?!" His teacher marched up to him, crossing his arms.

Cale met his eyes, refusing to back away. Behind them, the Storian scratched furiously away at their storybook. It had been busy ever since the Trial.

"Of course not. I knew this would happen. Once he saw his daughter he would've gone over to Good instantly." Cale snorted, pushing Japeth away. "Personal space please, Japeth." He ignored his racing heart. First he let himself love a girl he thought loved him back..who saw him for who he was. Now he's letting himself love the same girl's uncle. Cale shook his head in dismay.

Japeth growled again. "Here I thought you were Evil's Greatest Hope. But you're just a prince thinking only of himself." He turned away.

Before he could stop himself, Cale grabbed Japeth's shoulder and turned him to face the prince.

"I wouldn't think that if you knew what I thought of you." Cale growled, his eyes darkening as he read his teacher's thoughts.

What does he mean? Japeth thought wildly, ignoring the flutter in his heart as he met his eyes. Japeth, no. He's not thinking about you that way. He's your student. He doesn't feel the way you do towards him. But if he did...then that's pretty hot.

Cale pulled out of Japeth's mind and kept his face in a neutral expression. "I wouldn't be concerned on my status at the moment. I would be concerned about my feelings. And these feelings are towards a certain male...who's standing right in front of me. And I know...what I want from him."

Japeth's eyes were wide and Cale soaked every emotion he saw in there—awe, desire, fear...

He stalked towards the older boy, his hand trailing gently down Japeth's bare chest. He shivered at his touch. Japeth watched him, not wanting to move. The scratching of the Storian had halted for a moment.

The two met each other's eyes and the older boy smiled wickedly at Cale. The next thing Cale knew is his soft cold lips on Cale's warm lips. Japeth pulled Cale closer, claiming him for his own—Cale groaned softly as he welcomed the kiss, deepening it.

Japeth opened his mouth forcefully and let his tongue roam freely in Cale's mouth. He smiled when he heard him gasp—

Suddenly Japeth pulled away. Cale's eyes were wide. They both panted for breath.

"Why'd you stop?" Cale breathed.

"It's forbidden." Japeth tugged his shirt back over his head and left the room, leaving his prodigy behind—still watching him in dismay.