~Character List~

(Main characters have a Star next to them.)

*Diamonique Sader ~ Rhian's daughter. Also the granddaughter of Evelyn Sader. Her uncle is Japeth. Her talent is to see the deceased through dreams. Status: Alive. Finger glow color: forest green. Sexuality: Hetero. Age: 16 Lovers: 3 School: Good.

*Cale Pendragon ~ Agatha and Tedros' only son. Prince of Camelot. His grandfather is the famous King Arthur. His talent is that he is able to speak within peoples minds. Status: Alive. Finger glow color: bright white. Sexuality: Bisexual. Age: 17. Lovers: 2. School: Evil.

*Kian Honourus ~ Sophie of Woods Beyond's only child. He may be related to Cale but that fact is unknown to anyone except the author. His talent is connected through his pet Phoenix. Status: Alive. Finger glow color: light purple. Sexuality: Hetero. Age: 16. Lovers: 3. School: Good.

*Alexander Bloodbrook ~ Hort and Nicola's eldest son. A skilled archer despite his heritage of being a manwolf. He prefers to be called Alex. No known talent. Status: Alive (but is killed during an unfortunate event). Finger glow: formerly dark red. His finger glow changed to forest green when he died. Sexuality: bi. Age: 16. Lovers: 1. School: Good.

*Rhian Sader ~ Monique's father. Although immortal, he prefers to stay as a young male with copper brown hair and blue gold eyes. He was known throughout the Woods as the Lion. He used to be Camelot's king until Tedros retook his throne. Rhian now fights for Good at his daughter's side, willing to do anything to keep her from falling into the hands of Evil. Even if it means to destroy her best friend Cale.

Japeth Sader ~ a history teacher at the School for Evil. His age is unknown but he is described as a young male with copper hair and pale skin. He has one lover at the moment. His sexuality is gay.

Amber Tyrdottir ~ Monique's former enemy in Part 2. A brunette with a attitude, Amber can see the future even though she isn't a seer. Her best friend is Nina.

Nina Gordale ~ a cheerful Evergirl who doesn't give a heck about anything. She is Amber's best friend and she enjoys meeting new people everyday, Good or Evil. Her talent is unusual for a girl.

Sawyer Slateport ~ a Everboy who cares about nothing less than protecting his friends. His talent is to speak with any birds. His favorite mogrif is a blue crow.

Deva and Sera ~ Monique's roommates. They are twins and both have huge crushes on Kian. They don't have a known ability.