House Party

Y/n's POV

"So, the Find Your Drink party is tomorrow night. What time am I picking you up?" Zach asked.

"Uh, how about never," I respond. "I wasn't planning on going. Recovering addict, remember?"

"Who allows herself alcohol every now and then because she's great at control," Zach countered. "You don't have to drink that much, or anything at all if you don't want to. And if you don't want me to drink either, I won't. We can just have fun." 

I sighed. "I don't know, Zach."

"Come on. Please," Zach begged. "We need to find our drink. And then we need to sleep off said drink and possibly have hot morning sex at your place. Your parents aren't going to be home, right?" 

"Nope. Med conference," I answer. "And who said anything about morning sex?" 

"I did. It's going to happen," Zach insisted.

"Okay, but why can't we just do it at your house?" I quiz. 

"For one, I need someplace to sleep off the slight hangover I'll have. And two, my mom put cameras in my room," Zach disclosed. 

I frowned. "Your mom put up cameras in your room?" 

"That's only part of it, but don't even get me started. Anyways, I'm picking you up at 8:00, and if you make any attempt not to go to this party, I will actually come and pick you up at 8:00. It's hot, right? I'll actually come and, like, physically pick you up," Zach explained. 

"Why am I dating you again?" I question. 

"I'm handsome, charming, and sex with me is mind blowing," Zach listed off. "8:00. Don't forget." 

"You're an idiot, but you're my idiot, so okay. See you then," I say.

The next night, I put on some skinny jeans, a black blouse, and some white converse, a pretty simple party outfit. At a quarter till, I waited on my front porch, and at 8:00, just like he said he would, Zach pulled up to my house. He climbed out of his car and leaned against the driver side door as I made my way over to him, shoving my phone in my back pocket. 

"You look amazing," Zach commented and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Thank you. You do too, like always," I return and lean up to kiss him. The short kiss turned into something much more heated, and Zach's hands lowered from my back to my butt, giving it a tiny squeeze. "What happened to hot morning sex?" 

"I don't think I can wait that long," Zach confessed. 

"Too bad, cause you're going to have to," I tease and climb into the passenger seat of Zach's car. It didn't take too long to get to the party, and as soon as Zach parked his car, I hopped out of my seat. On the way to the front door, we spotted Charlie heading towards the back. "Hey, Charlie. Where are you heading?"

"The football team is about to do a tribute for Monty," Charlie informed me. "I don't want to miss it." So, Zach and I followed him around back where a large crowd had gathered. All of the football players were wearing Monty's jersey number, and each of them had a drink in their hand.

"Everybody, listen up!" Diego ordered. "I just want to say, welcome, everybody, to this year's Find Your Drink! There's one person who was really looking forward to this party because they wanted our senior year to be bigger and better than anything before, but he cannot be here with us tonight. Instead, we're going to pour one out in his honor. Now, I know some of you didn't like Monty, but I think we can all agree he deserved to live to see this day. To our friend and brother. Monty de la Cruz!"