Senior Camping Trip

Note: slight SMUT/fingering

Y/n's POV

"Zach," I breathe out in pleasure, my hands grasping at his back as his lips worked their magic against my own. "As much as I love this, I should be getting home. It's late."

Zach had parked his car on a secluded spot that overlooked the town. The moon was shining from it's spot high up in the sky, and the stars were twinkling around it. The Audi's roof was lowered, transforming the car into a convertible. And in the back seat, Zach and I were making out. Or, we were.

"No. Don't go!" Zach whined as I climbed out from underneath him. "We were just getting to the best part."

"Zach, my curfew is in fifteen minutes," I remind him and grab my shirt from where it had been thrown on the back of the car. "After everything that's happened, you know they've gotten more strict on my whereabouts."

"I know. But fifteen minutes is a lot of time," Zach mentioned. "We could still have some fun, maybe a little finger action. I can be done in five minutes."

"I don't know, Zach," I murmur.

"Come on. Please," Zach begged and pulled me down onto his lap.

I sighed. "I guess five minutes couldn't hurt."

"Great," Zach cheered and flipped our positions, so that now I was underneath him. My shirt was taken from my hand and thrown somewhere else for the second time that night, but I wasn't focused on that. Instead, I was only focused on Zach's fingers and the way they were making me feel as they rubbed against the cloth of my underwear. I attached my lips to his, the two of us only breaking apart when I gasped against his lips at the feeling of his fingers moving my underwear aside and slipping inside of me. Zach pumped his fingers in and out of me, a movement that built up pressure in my stomach. I smiled against Zach's lips, our breaths heavy in the silent air. All was going well until both of our phones started blowing up.

"We should probably check that," I tell him and pull my lips away from his. 

"It's probably not important," Zach opposed and pumped harder, his lips now moving to my neck.

"But what if it is?" I counter and push him away from me, much to his dismay. Zach kept his fingers away, but his mouth still continued to kiss at the skin on my neck as I grabbed my phone. Upon seeing that I had been sent an email, I clicked on it to see what it said. "Uh, Zach?"

"What?" Zach questioned and pulled away from me completely.

"Listen to this," I request and begin to read the email aloud.

"Guys, I know every one of you is a good person. You've kept my secrets, and I've kept yours, but we've all done terrible things. I can't live with that anymore. I can't keep looking over my shoulder. I can't live like this. We can't live like this. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same. Something has to change. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if we just told the truth? We hurt people, and it's time to come clean. If we don't all confess to what we did, I'm going to tell everyone the truth at the senior share campfire." -Clay

"Well shit," Zach cursed. "That's not good." The next day, it was time for the Senior Camping Trip. We arrived at the camp site in the late afternoon, and as soon as I got off of my bus, Jess, Alex, and I headed off to one side to talk quietly.

"God. You and Zach couldn't keep your hands off of each other in there. Get a room next time," Alex commented.

"We kissed like once, and other than that we just held hands or leaned against each other. You're just mad that you're not getting any," I retort.