Chapter 44: Can It Be?!

EXPLICT STUFF: CUSSING

Last chapter- Rusty has left Adventure Bay and sailed to NY. We left off at Rocky having a quiet shocking visitor, let's see how it all goes :) (you will be pretty surprised i sure was XD)
------------------

Rocky pov

My jaw dropped when i saw who it was."Rocky who is it?" Everest asked. I looked back at her with shock and said. "Everest it's..."

"Ryder." Ryder said as he walked in with Katie behind him, Callie in Katie's arms too. Everest got up and when she saw them she rubbed her eyes. "Everest, i see you two have a thing now." Ryder said as he saw the pups. Everest fainted and fell on the floor, making Callie laugh. "Yeah, me and Everest have our own pups." I said as i gently put her back on the couch.

"Aww, they're so cute." Katie said while Callie rolled her eyes, obviously jealous. "Thanks, that one's Molly, that's Rocky Jr., and that's Shadow." I said, introducing the pups in order. "Cool, i have great news for all the pups, but i want to announce it to you all at once." Ryder said as he knelt down for eye level contact.

"Alright, go in my room your return will be a surprise to everyone. I'll call everyone over." I said with a smile. He gave a thumbs up and smiled back. "Got it, come on Katie." He said as he walked towards my room. I grabbed my pup pad and i sent a group text to everyone.

Rocky: Guys come to my house, quick! I have something awesome we should do.

Chase: where?

Alan: he just said at his house stupid

Rubble: LOL XDD

Chase: shut your mouth Rubble

Gaby: ugh rn?

Rocky: yeah rn

Marshall: bruh we were just.. Um watching tv in my room as we jumped on the bed hehe.

Skye: is this important? I'm in the middle of somthing

Cindy: yeah, sis, sitting on the couch and going threw Instagram is something

Spots: babe calm down, let's just go

Skye: yeah bitch

Zuma: i like how u all fight lol

Kevin: WTF U ALL WOKE ME UP

Rex: yay

Kevin: -_-

Chase: On my way

Crystal: tf how did i get a phone?

Rocky: just come over and shut the fuck up.

Gaby: stfu everyone damn im on my way so shut up

Marshall: what she said

Skye: fuck omg everyone just stfu

Gaby: thats what im fucking saying damn...

Chase: i'm outside

Gaby: SHUT UP

Zuma: let me finish my weed

Alan: yeah let us finis

Spots: rlly nigga

Zuma: yes rlly we living tht trippy lifestyle

Alan: yee

Chase: rocky open the damn door

Crystal: i'm outside

Chase: ik

Rex: ya im outside too

Rubble: same

Skye: shut up im trying to post a fucking selfie

Cindy: stfu ur not cute.

Skye: say it to me face up

Cindy: ...

Skye: exactly

Alan: we done on our way

Gaby: me and Marshall are outside open the door

Kevin: i'm outside

Cindy: i'm outside too with Spots

Chase: who's left?

Cindy: bitchy skye

Skye: im comig fuck bitch stupid ass shut up

Spots: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ROCKY!!!

Rocky: sorry i made a sandwich.

I opened the door for everyone as i took a bite of my sandwich. "About time." Chase said as everyone walked. Skye ran inside and Cindy tripped her. "What the hell, Cindy!" He shouted as Chase helped her up. Cindy laughed and everyone took a seat. I took a giant bite out of my sandwich and finished it.

"Ok so today we have someone you all would like to see." I said. Spots gasped and asked. "Is it?" I interrupted him and said. "No, it's not the creator of this story." I said as i walked towards my room. The pups gave a small groan of disappointment. It would be nice to meet the creator of the story, right guys?

Marshall pov

Rocky opened the door to his room and out came Ryder, Katie, and Callie. We all gasped, Skye fainted, Zuma freaked out in excitement, Rubble cried tears of joy, Chase just smiled and was too proud to expose any emotion, Everest... I never noticed she was knocked out, and me? I fainted as well...

Rocky pov

"Ryder?!" Everyone who didn't faint say as he walked in with everyone. "Yup, and pups, i have an awesome announcement to make!" He cried as he gave Zuma a highfive. I climbed on to my seat and everyone woke up from fainting. "What is it?" Everest asked. Ryder took a deep breath as Katie put her left hand on his shoulder

"The PAW Patrol is back at work!" He announced, making us all cheer and howl. "I notice you did all make friends." He said, making us pause our celebration for a while. "Actually these are our old friends and siblings for some of us." I said as i held Everest's paw. Ryder looked at Katie and she took off her hand from his shoulder and she shrugged, we had no idea what they were thinking about.

"I've deiced that your siblings and friends will join the PAW Patrol as well, along with your pups Rocky. But they'll have to train for their new positions like you 7 did." He said. We all cheered and gave each other high-fives and hugs, boy were we pumped up or what. Then Gaby suddenly ran into the bathroom and sounded like she was throwing up.

"What happened?" Katie asked. We all shrugged and when Gaby came back Katie asked her what was wrong. "What's wrong, um..." She said. "Gaby." Gaby informed her. "Yeah, Gaby, what's wrong?" Katie asked. She shrugged her shoulders and Katie gave Ryder Callie. She held on to Gaby and said. "Maybe i should give you a check up in the clinic."

"Should i?" Gaby asked us. We all nodded, especially Marshall, he was probably worried. "Ok, to my clinic." She said. "Wait, who runs the clinic?" Alan asked as we walked out my apartment. "My cousin." She said as we closed my door, i wonder what is wrong with Gaby though, weird.

At the clinic and after the check up...

Katie came out, leaving Gaby in the check up room. "What's wrong with Gaby? Does she have Ebola?" Marshall cried, worriedly. Katie shook her head lightly and Gaby came out of the room. "Gaby, would you like to tell them what you have?" Katie asked. Gaby nodded and she stood in front of everyone.

"Well, pups, i have..."