Chapter 13: Police Chase!

EXPLICIT STUFF: VIOLENCE, CUSSING, POLICE ACTION YASSS

So, Marshall is unable to play in the next football game. Right now all the pups are going to Mr. Porter's for some late dinner. It's 9:59 right now. Let's get to it!
-----------------------------------
Zuma pov

So me and my fwiends are going to Mr. Powter's for some dinner. I wonder why we're going so damn late? I got my owange coat, that was from the Paw Patrol when it existed. I put it on and opened my door, of couwse locking the door before i leave. "Hey, Zuma, ready to go?" Whocky asked.

"Sure thing, where are the others?" I asked Whocky. When i said that everyone else gathered awound us, including Marshall with his bwoken paw. "Let's go." I told them as we started walking down the stairs.

Rubble pov
So me and my friends are currently walking over to Mr. Porter's restaurant. It was dark, i heard they made pup cars that we're about to get some time soon!

Then some senior pups pulled over and jumped out of there car for some reason. "Hey dorks, give me your money." One said. We stopped walking and Chase told us to back up and he then growled at them. "We're not scared, freshie." The other said. Chase stopped and then gave an evil eye towards them.

Chase pov

I can't believe these bitches asking for our money. "Just go, you're out numbered. There's 7 of us and only 2 of you." I told them. They looked at each other and one pulled out a gun. "Out numbered now?" He chuckled. I wasn't really scared, i knew if they shot they would be in trouble away. "Still are." I told them.

Before one of them shot a bullet i bit one on the neck and then the other one shot, but not me! "Ah, you bitch!" The other said as he fell to the ground. "What the fuck?! You dumbass!" He told me. "Rubble, Rocky, Marshall, and Zuma help me!" They all helped me take down the senior pup.

"Get off me you dumb fucks! I kill all of you!" He said as we attacked him. He dropped his gun, Skye and Everest took their guns so they can't get it well the last one sine the other one probably died already. I knew Marshall was already hurt we needed to save ourselves. Before we knew it Marshall's paw was bitten by him.

"OW!" Marshall screamed as he fell back. Me and Zuma managed to push the pup into the bay to drown. We then went to see what's wrong with Marshall. "Are you ok?" We all asked. Marshall shook his head. "Oh damn it, cops!" Zuma shouted. We picked up Marshall and put away the guns and threw the dead body to the bay. The car we used to get away, we didn't have licenses but fuck it right? Rocky drove us since he pretty much knew how to, all of us did because of the Paw Patrol.

Then we heard police sirens behind us. "Step on it Rocky!" I shouted. Rocky floored it and we all hung on tight, the roof of the car was gone! I don't know what they did to it anyway. Then we started hearing gunshots for some reason. When i looked back it was the police shooting at us! "Pull over now!" They shouted. Rocky then did a U turn to dodge the police, and it worked! We dodged them successfully. Man was this a rush...

"Rocky, don't crash!" Skye told him. Rocky nodded and cut through some trees into the grass! "Whoa, Rocky!" Rubble shouted as he whimpered. Rocky smirked and said. "Don't worry, guys! I got this!" Rocky told us as we heard the sirens again. I wonder why us? Unless... Damn it, the car! The seniors probably had some conflict with the cops already so maybe that's why they're chasing us.

We then heard a news helicopter and saw it over head. "Skye, hand me a gun." I told her. She gave me a worried look and then said. "Why?" I took a deep breath and said. "I might be able to pop their tires and we'll be home free, of course we'll have to fake their deaths." I told her. She hesitated and i gave her a 'trust me' look and she smiled. She gave it to me and i looked over the back.

I shot at the tires and on the first hit i did it! They started to slow down, the helicopter was what i was really worried about, It shined a light. I looked at the light, squinting my eyes, and shot at it. I missed it but it missed the helicopter too. I did it one more time and directly hit the light source, making our identities unidentified! "Yes, i got it!" I said.

"Will we die?" Marshall quickly asked. "No, Marshall. We'll be fine, Rocky has the wheel." Everest told him. I only chuckled, when will Everest or Rocky confess? We heard the sirens stopped. We weren't being followed anymore. "Is it over?" Zuma asked, he was hiding under the seats the whole time with Rubble. "Yeah, it's over alright." Rocky said. We took a huge sigh of relief as Rocky stopped the car. We got out and I carried Marshall on my back so we can get back home. "Wait, one more thing." I told them. I got Marshall off my back for second and threw the second gun at the car. "No body left anything in the car, right?" I asked.

Everyone stopped and shook their heads. I then shot the fuel tank and it exploded in the process. We ran off, with Marshall on my back, and went back home. "Well that was surely a wush." Zuma said. "It sure was... It sure was." Everest added.

"I'm keeping one of the guns for protection, alright pups?" I asked them. We saw our apartment buildings. "Just be careful with it!" They all shouted at me. I laughed and then nodded. Damn was this a crazy night, and we never got to eat Porter Burgers!