Chapter 24: GTA VII- Adventure Bay (Part 2)

EXPLICIT STUFF: GUN USE, POLICE ACTION, VIOLENCE, CUSSING

The song that comes along in this chapter is when the pups enter the school. Also, this is sort of a preview of what i'm doing in the future! I'm going to make a new paw patrol story and that will be Paw Patrol: GTA VII Adventure Bay, coming after i finish one of my fanfics.
-------------
Rubble pov

Everything turned grey and i saw in big red letters 'WASTED' "Damn it, i died!" I shouted into my mic for the xbox live party. "Finally, gosh." Chase said as we all responded to retry the mission. It's cool how they have pups in this GTA VII game now. We make customized pups of our own to look exactly like us, so it was pretty sick.

It's complete with the whole entire Adventure Bay map, you can even chose where you live and it takes out the residence that lives there, from the the game too. Since we chose our apartments, we chose to play as them and keep the house just as is. So it's pretty much an exact copy of what we can do! Also the actual pups and people that live in Adventure Bay show up as well.

"So what now?" Skye asked as we responded in each of our houses. "I don't know, how about a mission?" I suggested. "Ok, but a muti-played mission like a heist of something." Rocky added.

Game pov

I went outside and i met up with my friends outside, last night was crazy as fuck. "Let's do a heist." Zuma suggested. I looked at my inventory and saw i still had the micro SMG. "Alright, do you all have your guns?" Marshall asked.

"Yeah, here." Chase said, handing it to him. Marshall declined the offer and said. "Keep it, you'll need it in the heist." Marshall smirked and we looked at the map for a mission we can all do. "How about, raid the school mission? We have to shoot up the school and it's a 7 pup job." Everest suggested. That was a great idea, i'm voting for that one!

"Sure." We all said. We called in Marcos, or our planner for our evil plot. "Hello Marcos." I said as he picked up, i was using my pup pad 5s. "Rubble, just what i needed! A mission for me to plan out?" He asked. I put him on speaker, so all the pups can hear. "Oh yeah." I replied. "Alright, be there in a sec." He said as i hung up.

Scene change

Rocky pov

Marcos came inside Marshall's house, where we plan our plots, and set down some slots on table. "Alright, so we need to fill in these slots." Marcos said as he looked at everyone of us. I saw: Main Gunner 1, Main Gunner 2, Security Check/Hack, Sniper/Lookout, Medic, Driver, and Retriever "I'll get the Main Gunner, 1, slot." Marshall said almost immediately.

"Remember, you're better with medical stuff." I told him. "Right, but Everest remember!" He said. I didn't think about that, i guess. "I guess you're right..." I told him as Marcos coughed. "Can we can go on and safe to say Marshall is Main Gunner 1?" Marcos said. Marshall nodded his answer and i kept quiet while we kept going.

"I'll get Main Gunner 2." Chase said as Marcos checked off the Main Gunners to Chase and Marshall. "I'll get the Secuwity Check/Hack." Zuma replied while Marcos chuckled a bit, he always found it funny when Zuma talked. "I'll be the Driver." Skye said. Marcos marked her down as Driver. "I'll be sniper/lookout." Rubble said, Marcos wrote it down.

"I'll be the medic." Everest told him. Then it left me with the most dangerous slot of all, retriever. "I'll get retriever, i guess." I said as i shrugged. Marcos wrote down mine and Everest's slots. "Alright, so we do this." Marcos said as he explained the plan.

1 plan later...

"So we need extras then?" I asked. Marcos nodded and set out 5 different pup's pictures and their abilities. "So chose 2 of 5." He said, referring to Marshall. Marshall was Main Gunner 1 so he was the leader. "Ken and Peter." Marshall said as he pointed to the picture if the two pups. The extras were back-up gunners, or the ones who take the Retriever, which is me, to the destination. "Alright, so when is the mission starting?" Rubble asked. "Tomorrow." Marcos replied.