Chapter 18: Football game #3

Aww last chapter was sad huh? Well there's a surprise for you all ;) anyways, TO THE STORY EVERYONE :D. Also pupsburg is from skyeXchase4ever 's story! So just keep that in mind, my dear readers! Also this chapter is a medium sized one.
----------------------

Rocky pov
"AHH!" I shouted as i got up from my pup bed. I was heavily panting, scared too. I had a terrible dream where i died, WHERE I DIED! I rested again, hoping it wasn't a vision.

I had to sleep for the game tomorrow against Pupsburg.

Later that day...

We've arrived at the football field of Pupsburg, boy were they loud as fuck. They were yelling. "Pupsburg pupsburg!" Over and over again.

We entered the field and put our helmets and jerseys on. We went to the field as they called us up.

It was home ball's first. So they ran it down the field. A pup dodged me when i tried to tackle him, he then passed it to another and then they made a touchdown, 6-0, Pupsburg.

I sighed and they kicked the ball and made it 7-0. We had it now and Chase ran across the field, then passed it to Marshall. Marshall ran it and surprisingly made it without tripping. 7-6.

He kicked it but it stayed 7-6.

That was it for the first quarter. We went back and then we had the ball. I ran it, dodging everyone due to my speed. The players from pupsburg are surprisingly slow. I kept going and made it 7-12!

I kicked the ball to the end zone and made it 7-13! So we got back to it and went on defense.

Later on we had the ball again, i guess pupsburg was just out of it today because they sucked for a team that is 4-0 in their standings.

Chase made the touchdown this time, making it 7-19. He kicked it and made it 7-20! We went back in defense.

Pupsburg had it and they ran it, the one with the ball passed it to another before he got tackled. He then went to the touchdown and did it, making it 13-20.

He kicked it and made it 14-20.

Later on we had the ball, this quarter we've been doing a lot of touchdowns. Zuma had it this time and he ran towards the point where we can score again!

He was tackled, but he passed it to me. When i was midair i was tackled, but i still healed the ball. I made it 14-26. I could make that 27.

I kicked the to the end zone again and made it 14-27. Pupsburg ran it again, and they threw it across the field. Chase caught the ball and passed it to Marshall, who then passed it to Zuma. Zuma then made the touchdown!

He kicked it and made it threw the end zone. It was now 14-34.

Later on we were still winning. Zuma had it, he passed it to Marshall. All of us ran across the field and then passed it to Chase. Chase then made the score 14-40.

Chase kicked it and it was now 14-41.

In the last minute of the game. Chase passed it to Marshall, who got tackled but fouled too when a pup kicked his helmet. He then did a kick and made it 14-42.

We still had the ball, so Chase ran it across the field. He passed it to me, and then i passed it to Zuma.
Zuma saw Chase cutting threw so he passed it to him. Chase caught and made the touchdown!

It was 14-48. Chase kicked it and then did it, it was a wrap.

The final score against pupsburg was 14-49, it was a blow out! We went back to Adventure Bay with pride.