Chapter 26: Rubble and Zuma (Really?!)

EXPLICIT STUFF: MAJOR DRUG USE, CUSSING

Sorry i'm running out of ideas (lol..) anyways...

Rubble is alone in his room, ready to smoke some weed.
-------------------------

Rubble pov

Well, today i found some weed haha 'found'. I got the pipe Marshall got for me, it's the yellow one, and i put some of the weed i had in. I got the lighter he gave and i lit it up near by the weed. When it caught on fire, i inhaled it. I exhaled when i saw a pup pass by.

A pup opened the door and it was Zuma. "Dude are you smoking weed?" He asked. I inhaled some weed and pulled out another pipe and a lighter. "Wanna smoke some weed with me?" I asked him as i exhaled the weed. He pulled out a pipe and a lighter and a baggie of weed. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to some with me." Zuma said with a smirk.

"Hell yeah, come sit here." I said as i put the lighter and pipe away under the pillow. Zuma sat next to me and set the baggie down. He opened it and i inhaled some weed. I tried but nothing happened, i lit it up again and i inhaled some more. Zuma was beginning to inhale some, but before he did, i exhaled the smoke on his face. I made him cough and i couldn't help but laugh at him.

"BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed as i held my stomach, because it was hurting. Zuma punched my face, and that really shocked me. "Shut your mouth." He said as he lit up the weed. He inhaled it and i shrugged. I inhaled some weed, and we did the same thing to each other. We exhaled the smoke on each others faces and we both laughed.

"Sowwey i punched you Wubble." Zuma said as he inhaled some more weed. "No prob, say, do you know where the other pups are?" I asked him as he exhaled and i inhaled some weed. Zuma lit up the weed again, since it lost it's flame, and inhaled before he answered. "Yup, they're over at the lookout and i got bored. So that's why i came here." He told me as he exhaled the weed.

"Oh, who gave you the weed?" I asked. I inhaled some more, while i lit up the weed, and then exhaled. "Marshall, and you?" He replied. "Yeah, same." I told him. Marshall was always a drug dealer, he's been selling crack since like the 5th grade. "Do you know if Marshall still sells crack?" I asked Zuma as he exhaled.

"Nope, he stopped selling that." He replied. I was beginning to see some funny and weird stuff. "Zuma, you high yet?" I asked as i inhaled. "Nope." He said as we exhaled. "Wait yeah."

"Cool." I said as i inhaled some more. The struggle of buying weed from Marshall, it comes from Mexico. "I'm in loveeee with the cocooooo." Zuma sung as he fell to the ground. "But this is weed, not coke." I informed him as i saw the lighter was on. "OH SHIT!" Yelled as i got the fire extinguisher and tried to put out the fire.

I got Zuma instead and he woke up. "AH!" He screamed like a girl as he jumped out and landed behind me. I shot at the the fire again and i missed, damn i was too high for this. "Zuma, you do it, i'm t-too high!" I shouted as i handed it to him. Zuma sprayed at the fire and he missed too and only got my backpack wet.

"Ah!" I said as he moved it to the fire. The fire was spreading, and quick! Eventually Zuma put it out and i heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly hid the pipes and lighters, turning them off of course, and Zuma finished spraying out the fire. Then some pups opened the door.

"Why does it smell like smoke in here?" Rocky asked as he sniffed around. "Yeah, a ton of smoke just came out from here, why?" Chase asked. Zuma threw the fire extinguisher away and said. "No reason but there's something i NEED to try." I was confused as to what he was doing next, i wasn't high anymore.

But what Zuma did was the most shocking thing i've ever seen...

Zuma pov

I don't know why but i wanted to kiss Wocky. I pinned him against the wall and i began to kiss him. "Zuma, what are you doing?!" The pups shouted. I didn't care, since i was stronger than Wocky i still had him pinned the wall. It wasn't until Chase made our kiss short and pulled me away. "Zuma, are you gay?" Wocky asked as he wiped his mouth.

"No." I wesponded. "Then why did you kiss me?" Wocky asked. I took a quick peak at Evewest and saw she wed and pwobbly mad. Befowe i could answew i fainted

Rocky pov

What the fuck?! Zuma kissed me in front of everyone, even my girlfriend Everest! What the hell is wrong with him? Zuma fainted before he could answer why he kissed me. "I guess he's gay?" Skye said in a strange tone. "It smells like weed." Chase randomly added. "Haha, no it doesn't, there was a fire here." Rubble said

"No, i'm pretty sure it's weed, no need to hide it. Anyways, who gave it to you?" Chase asked. Marshall whistled awkwardly and walked away in a funny fashion. "I'll get him." Skye said with a chuckle. When Skye came back she had Marshall by his ear. "Ow, ow, ow! Hey, why are you doing this to me!" Marshall shouted as Skye let go of his ear.

"Because you need to stop selling drugs, you'll get caught." Chase said with a firm voice. "Oh shut up, you do drugs yourself so shut your fucking mouth." Marshall said as he walked out. What was wrong with Marshall? He's been acting really weird lately, i wonder why?

"What's his problem?" I asked in curiosity. "I don't have a fucking clue why, anyways let's bounce." Chase said as he took walked out. Skye followed behind him and so did i, Everest came too and we closed the door. There just was one question on my mind... For Zuma, did that kiss mean anything or was it the weed talking? Guess i'll find out later...