Chapter 9: student elections

Explicit stuff: Cussing, offensive material, and very minor sexual graphics

The day after the football game they were having student elections, for president and all that. Also the dog in the picture is my dog from Mexico! She's starving right now, NOOOO! 😭😭 (Chapter based on an episode from American dad: Escape from Pearl Bailey.)
------------------------------

Skye pov
Me and Chase were just walking down the hall, yeah it's an indoor school. When we saw a pup with a mini parade going on. Then she stopped when they came across me and Chase.

"Oh look at this little freshpup couple here!" She said while she laughed. I blushed that she said me and Chase were a couple, i wish we were. "Careful not to enter, you'll lose for sure! Freshie hahahaha!" She said while going on.

"That was fucked up, she has no reason to say you can't." Chase told me while we kept walking down the hall. "Yeah... Should i try to prove her wrong?" I asked him. He nodded and then we passed by the sign sheet for the president slot. I wrote my name on the paper and we kept going where we were going.

"You got my vote for sure." Chase told me. "Thanks Chase. I hope i'll do good."

Sometime later...

"Skye you might wanna look at this." Marshall said. I looked over at his computer, we're in lunch right now. When i checked it was a slam page about me and how i shouldn't be elected president. It said:
She is a huge slut who sleeps with all her pup friends: Rocky, Rubble, Chase, Marshall, and Zuma!
Skye is also said to be a racist bitch who punches death pups.

Skye's jaw dropped by the terrible stuff posted by an anonymous poster. When she saw who the slam page was by it was a pup named Valerie!

"What?! Why would this Valerie do this?" Chase said as he saw what it said. "Maybe it's that pup who told me not to run for president." I told him.

Some time later

Chase pov

Those bitches posted a slam page about Skye! Ooh when i get my paws on them... I did some research on who the two pups she hangs out with their names were Belle and Sophia. I started planing my revenge for what they did, after i'm done with them they'll be sorry!

I went over to my apartment and started plotting my schemes.

Valerie

I found out she has a boyfriend so i can try and spy on them, i'm a natural when it comes to that. So i can get revenge on her saying Skye sleeps with all of us. But her sleeping with me i wouldn't mind at all. I followed her in the pup park with her boyfriend. This was perfect! I heard them talking about sex haha!

I followed them to her house and i started to see them get ready. I didn't really want to, but luckily i had my camera on me so i can post it online and show everyone! Eventually they started doing and i snapped a picture. "You think Skye's a slut? I'll show you a true slut..." I said as i posted the picture.

Later on that day...

"Haha look at this." A pup said while showing the other pup a picture. "Oh my god!" Valerie said while she got the pup pad. Everyone started laughing at her and she threw the pup pad and ran away crying. That's right, next time you think twice before saying that.

Belle

I found her hanging out with some friend of hers in a neighborhood full of mexicans (i'm mexican so yeah i'm not exactly being racist.) "look at that border hopper." Belle said. I was already recording, which was great! "Right? Why not just get them out of here now." The other pup said.

"I should call border patrol, they'll take away like everyone here. HAHAHA!" Belle said as they walked away. I posted the video on pupbook.

Sophia passed by some pups who were shaking their heads and looking at their pup pad. "Look there she is!" The pups said while pointing at Belle. "Racist bastard!" The other said while they threw a steaming hot bowl of soup on her. She screamed in pain and ran away. That's right, racist pup.

Sophia

Punching death pups, huh? I followed Sophia to her house, she has a death brother. I waited for the right moment. Finally, she got mad at him. She started talking in sign language, which i learned about in middle school. She eventually punched her brother on accident and i took the picture, making it look like on purpose.

"Skye punches death kids? We'll see who really punches death kids." I said while i hit the 'post' button.

I went to my house from there i went to bed, knowing i defended Skye's honor.

The next day

I went to school, walking with the pups and Everest. Went on like half a day before we went to out usual hang out to ditch 5th period.

"Did you guys see what happened to Valerie and her friends?" I asked. They nodded, but, we heard an usual amount of noise. "What was that?" Rocky asked. Zuma went out to go check and he ran back inside. "The jocks and Valerie is there with her wriends!" Zuma said while panting.

"Oh no, we have to get out of here!" I said while we ran away from the hang out, and past the mob. Then the intercom came on. "Hey there big pups, 7 dangerous pups are trying to escape school. Who ever can get them gets a 500$ reward." It was the principal, but why would he do this?

"Damn it now they're going to get us!" Marshall said while panting. We went inside an empty room and Everest pull out a school map that we got from the first day. "What route should we take?" She asked. Rocky was usually good at this stuff so we let him do. He studied it. "I know!" Rocky said

Rocky Pov
Damn it Chase got us in trouble now. Well i made a route we can take to escape them all.