Chapter 14: confessions

EXPLICIT STUFF: nothing! :) clean chapter!

Since the accident yesterday Rocky and Chase are ready to confess their feelings to Everest and Skye. Were doing Chase's day first then Rocky's day with Everest! Since i didn't post a chapter yesterday i'm making this one longer!!!
------------------------------
Chase pov

Well, today's the day... The day i finally tell Skye my feelings. I already invited her over for lunch, at Mr. Porter's of course. After that i was planning a day over at Jake's mountain. Then after words go to the beach, before sunset of course. Then he'll confess his feelings for her, yes! Nothing can possibly go wrong!

Rocky pov

Today i'll try to tell Everest i like her. I think a peaceful hiking trip will bring us close. Then after that go to the Lemonade Shop and order some food there, yes they sell food there. Then go over to the pup park and finally tell her with a scroll on the beach, although theres water yuck!!

Chase pov

I met up with Skye at the old lookout, just because. "Remember?" I told her as we started walking down the path to Mr. Porter's. "Yeah, so many Memories." She told me while she looked back at the lookout. We headed to Mr. Porter's for lunch.

Scene change (Chase's Badge)

"I'll have 1 Porter Burger." I said. Mr Porter wrote it down and looked at Skye. "I'll have that too." He wrote it down again and said. "Ok i'll be back with your burgers soon!" Mr. Porter told us. We nodded and quickly he asked. "Oh and for drinks?"

"I'll have a coke is all." I told him. "I'll have Dr. Pepper." She said. Mr Porter nodded and headed to the kitchen. "Yesterday was crazy, huh?" I told her. She nodded and then we laughed at a pup who just fell. "Hey, is that?" Skye asked. We took a closer look he seems familiar... It was Marshall! "Marshall?" I asked the pup, still on my seat.

He got up, it was Marshall. "Hey pups." He said. He walked over to us and Skye asked. "What are you doing here?" Marshall laughed and said as he took a seat. "Nothing, really, just bored." He told us. Then me and Skye got our drinks and Marshall looked at them real quick. "YOU TWO ARE ON A DATE!!?!!?!!!???" He shouted really loud, everyone looked over here.

I shhed him and he realized how loud he said it. "Oh, right, sorry pups." He said. "I'll be going now." Me and Skye opened our drinks as we gave Marshall a look. "Ok, bye." We both said, shaking it off. We took a refreshing sip, delightful! Shortly afterwards Mr. Porter came with the Porter Burgers. "Here you pups go." He said.

I licked my lips, wow it looked delicious. Me and Skye took the first bite and we were surprised at how good it was, it was the best we've ever tasted!

Scene change (Chase's badge)

We ate up, and left the money on the table for him to get. "Where to now?" She asked me.

"How about we go to Jake's Mountain and practice figure skating again?" I asked her. She smiled brightly, as we headed towards Jake's mountain. "Sure, Chase, that'll be fun!" I smiled back at her and looked at the sky and said. "Ok, let's go!"

Scene change (Skye's badge)

Skye pov

We arrived at Jake's Mountain, i'm glad Chase asked if i wanted to spend the day with him. I can probably tell him my feelings later on, but just not now. We got our skates from Jake, like last time, and headed for the same place we went to last time.

"Ok, let's do this." Chase said as we put on our ice skates. "Yeah, let's do it."

Scene change (Paw Patrol badge)