Chapter 7: new member to the gang!

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS MATERIAL ONE MAY NOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH AND SEXUAL CONTENT! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

Suggested Age: 14+, depending on your maturity

It's currently 7:30 PM, the pups were having a conversion of one thing then another. They are currently at Marshall's apartment.
-----------------------
Rocky's POV
"So how are you and that other pup?" Chase asked as he took a sip of his Sprite. "Just great, why?" I asked while I took a Dorito chip. "Have you told her your feelings yet?" Marshall asked as he turned the TV to American Dad.

"Not yet, i have a question for you guys." I told my friends. "What is it, Whocky?" Zuma asked as he turned off his pup pad to watch American Dad. "Can Everest join our group? I mean, she is nice and all." I stated as i reached for a Dr. Pepper. "Well you have my vote." Skye said as she looked over at Chase. I wonder why she always looks at Chase? I think she likes him, probably just a thought.

"Thanks, anyone else?" I asked. "Sure why not." "Totally!" "Ok." "Who's Everest?" I looked to see who said who she is and i saw that Rubble asked that question. Before answering i took a sip of my soda. "She's the pup i've been talking about, remember?" I told him. He laughed and then got a paw full of doritos. "I do now, yeah she can join." Rubble said as he ate the chips in one bite.

"Alright! Pups, you know we should do this more often." I told them as i watched Roger kiss Steve before leaving to a army mission or something. "We should, this is fun, we're having fun." Zuma said while he laughed a bit due to watching Steve's reaction to the kiss. "I agree." Chase said.

The rest of them kept watching while i invited Everest over to watch and hang out with us.
'Hey Everest.'
'Oh hey Rocky!'
'Want to come over and hang out?'
'Sure, where do you live?'
'Do you know Marshall?'
'Yes, why?'
'Do you know where he lives?'
'No...'
'You know where the apartments are, the ones next to the high school?'
'Oh yeah, yes i do.'
'Well Marshall lives there, i do too. But i'm at Marshall's.'
'Okay which apartment?'
'I'm apartment #7 but Marshall is apartment #3. He lives down stairs.'
'Ok i'll be there soon!'
I turned off my pup pad when the convo ended. "Well she's coming!" I told the pups as they turned to me and Skye asked. "Who is, Everest?"

I nodded and then the 5 pups chuckled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." They all said while we just laughed a bit too.

Skye's POV
I looked over at Chase. Damn i'm in love with him... Ooh it we were left in the same room together, alone. I would just tell him to fuck me hard... I started to fantasize that and it just made me want it more than i already did...

In fantasy land!

Me and Chase were in a classroom alone together, we had detention for skipping class and the teacher left!

"So..." I said. "So... Hehe." Chase said. I looked over him and said. "Chase i have something to confess." He looked at me and asked. "What is it, Skye?" I bit my lip and then took a deep breath, hoping he would return. "I like you, no wait... I love you." I told him. He froze up, i knew he wouldn't return them but then he replied. "I don't like you Skye." He said while i gasped and felt broken. "I love you too!" He said while he leaped out of his desk and started to kiss me. After 1 minute of making out...

"Chase i want you inside me." I told him. "You sure, Skye?" He asked. I nodded and then laid down on my back. He smirked and then went on top of me. Right then he went right inside me and it felt so good. "Oh god..." I said as he went inside slowly. "Ok, Chase. Fuck me hard!" I shouted. He nodded and then started slow at first but then listened to my request and went fast, damn it was so hot!

I gave him kiss while he still was inside me and i gazed into his eyes. It was such a good feeling, i felt so weird but yet good at the same time. "Oh god, i'm gonna come." Chase said. Before he pulled out i said. "No, stay." It was too late for him to pull away. After that i just grinned at the great feeling and when i got up i saw i came too. "Skye..." I heard. "Skye! Skye!" I heard.