Chapter 29: Dad, is that you?

EXPLICIT STUFF: VIOLENCE, CUSSING, GUN USE

(In celebration of 2k i will start putting in pups to this story. Also they can be you! Like Gaby, the new pup, is a pup made from a fan! But if you want to be in hurry because by Christmas Day i will make up all the slots of other pups! Only 5 slots left, go!)

(Ps: sorry i didnt upload yesterday, something was wrong? So anyways, extra long chapter in celebration for 2k! Thanks! :D)

Rocky is shocked to find his dad's reflection replacing his. What has his father done to haunt Rocky now? Why is Rocky aggressive? Will Rocky remain this way forever? Who is Rocky's Dad?! Find out in this Chapter, staring Rocky as himself! Also Skye! And Rocky's father! Also featuring Gaby!
------------------

Rocky pov

"I saw my father, Skye!" I told her as i walked around in circles. Oh man how can i stand up to him, he's a crazy pup! "Isn't that good?" She asked. I shook my head in disagreement. "No, no it's not good. You see, when i was just a pup before i even knew you all...

Flashback...

Young Rocky pov

"Rocky, you piece of trash, look what you did!" Dad shouted. He struck at me and he threw a bucket of water on me. "Dad, i'm sorry!" I said as i tried to breathe. He was making me think i was drowning by constantly throwing water in my face. I began to cry as he stopped. "Don't be a pussy." He said as he threw the bucket at me.

"There he is!" I heard a couple weird looking pups say. They began to shot at my dad and he left me behind. I ran towards the exit door and i heard a gun shot and my mom scream. "Oh man what should i do?!" I said as i ran out the door.

When i looked back i heard a yell from my dad and a few gun shots. I had a bruise on my head from the bucket and the pups ran outside as i ran towards the woods. We lived in the woods, separated from everyone else. They shot at me and they hit my right hind leg. I feel to the ground but i was grabbed by a figure, who was running really fast.

I tried to open my eyes but all i saw was really spiky and pointy hair. I'm terrified of water, i've developed a phobia of it. I closed my eyes as i heard a faint. "You'll be ok."

End of flashback

"Ryder was the one who saved me. That's also how i became scared of water, i thought my dad died but i think he lives in me now somehow." I told her as we checked on Marshall and Chase.

They were fine, just knocked out, i felt so guilty that i was about to kill them all if i never stopped. "The more logical thing is that the same pups that killed your family is coming back, but i don't know." Skye said as she put Marshall on my back. I could feel Marshall barely breathing, since i cracked his ribcage it might be hard for him to breathe.

"I think so, you know i should contact an old friend of mine." I said as we went downstairs to get Chase. "Alright, who can help?" She asked me as we set down Marshall so we could get Chase down. "A friend named Gaby, she can help us with this, i've known her since we were born but we lost contact when Ryder saved me." I said as we got Chase down. Chase looked beat up, not as bad as Marshall. Marshall was covered in cuts, bruises, he actually looks like he could die if we don't do anything.

"Do you know where to find her?" She asked as she put Chase on my back. "Yeah, she's lived in the same cabin for years i think, i saw her once last week but never said hi or anything." I told her as i went towards Marshall's apartment. "Oh ok, and why are we going to Marshall's?" She asked i dug under the mat. I found the key to Marshall's apartment and i unlocked it. "So we can put Chase in here, and Marshall, we're calling 911 but please don't tell them i did this. I would have to be put down and it wasn't entirely my fault." I said as i set down Chase on one couch.