Chapter 19: Snow Day!

Explicit stuff: Alcohol usage,

A/N: 1k?! Thanks so much everyone!!!! I can't believe this, my story has 1k views! Please read my Paw Patrol: The Hunger Games fanfic, please, it's really good!

The pups were excited for this year's first snowflake to fall, together, they all wait over at the public soccer field.
----------------------

Everest pov

I can't wait for it to snow here in Adventure Bay! I just love snow, hehe i bet you knew that already. Me and the gang were hanging out that the public soccer field, which is empty pretty much. "Were the only ones here." Zuma said.

"Yeah, but that's good at least." Chase told him. We all agreed, it would be annoying having a bunch of pups and people making noise all the time. It was peaceful, nothing but the noise of the chilly wind.

We brought our lawn chairs to sit on so we can wait for the snowflake to fall. "Brrr, i should have brought a jacket." Skye said while she shivered. It was pretty cold out, it was 27 degrees, i wonder why she didn't bring one of her own?

Chase took off his blue jacket and handed it to Skye. "Thanks, Chase." She told him as she licked his cheek. "That's so cute!" Marshall stated.

We all laughed, and agreed with him, Skye and Chase were pretty much made for each other. "You're welcome, Skye." He said. Rocky was absent from the group, he said he will be a bit late. "I wonder what Rocky's doing." Rubble asked.

"I heard he's bring beer!" Marshall answered. We then saw a familiar pup coming with a case of something, most likely beer. It was Rocky, i should have known. "Hey pups!" He said as he set down his lawn chair next to time.

"Hey Rocky!" We all said. He did bring beer, i wonder how he gets it? "Check the weather." Marshall told Rocky. "You should." Rocky replied.

"Fine, whatever." Marshall said as he took his pup pad out. His wallpaper was of the whole gang, excluding me, i guess it was outdated or something. It also said 'squad' oh it's really old, it was when the PAW Patrol existed.

Marshall check the weather, like he was asked by Rocky, and read out loud what it said. "It says in 4:41 it will snow, also it will snow all day tomorrow, which means no school!" Rocky took the pup pad from him, and looked something.

"It says 4:14, genius." Rocky said, joking i think. Marshall laughed and said. "Oh, right, so in 2 minutes." He said. Zuma opened a can a beer and drank some. "Whocky, tell me where you get your beer." Zuma told Rocky.

"No can do, that's a secret." Rocky said. "Will you tell me?" I asked. I thought about it and shrugged. "I don't know 'bout that, Everest." He replied. Then we saw a snowflake fall and it landed on my nose, what are the chances?! "WINTER HAS STARTED!" Chase announced as we all opened a can of beer and did the usual 'cheers' thing.

We drank out of the can and watched as snowflake after snowflake fall. "Everest, you still have the snowflake on your nose." Marshall pointed out. "Yeah, you look funny." Rubble said while chuckling a bit.

"Pups, stop it." Rocky defended, i took the snowflake off and i giggled. "Alright, Whocky's getting defensive!" Zuma teased.

"Aww, i think that's sweet." Skye added. "That's great Rocky, being defensive." Chase said. I saw the look in Rocky's face, red like mine. "Look, Rocky's blushing!" Rubble said.

"Shut your mouth." Rocky said, laughing. I laughed along side him and soon everyone laughed. We watched as more snow fell and soon made a bed of snow. By this time we already drank all the beer, surprisingly none of us got drunk.

"Well let's make a snowman!" Marshall suggested. "Totally, dude, let's go!" Zuma said as he and Marshall jumped out of their chairs. Skye and Chase went to go join them too. Rubble sighed and said. "Here we go!"

He jumped off his chair and joined up with them, leaving only me and Rocky in our seats. "Want to go help?" He asked. I shrugged, showing him that i wasn't so sure yet. "If you want, we can just chill here." Rocky said.

"Well, let's go help, i think it'll be fun." I said as i jumped out of my chair, waiting for Rocky. "Yeah, it will be fun." Rocky said as he jumped out. "It'll be cool, trust me."

"I do trust you, Rocky, you don't have to remind me." I told as we walked towards the other pups, who got started already. Rocky laughed and said. "Alright."

Together, all 7 of us made a snowman. Using Zuma's scarf and Marshall's beanie, we made it unique and really awesome. "We did great!" Rubble said as he put on the scarf around the snowman's neck.

"We sure did buddy." Chase said while we all looked at it. "Who's up for some hot coco in my place?" Marshall announced. "Me!" We all said. "As long as you don't burn me with it like last year." Chase added.

Marshall chuckled embarrassedly and said. "I won't, Chase." Everyone was happy with the snow day we had, not appealing to be the best. But at least we all got to hang out together!