Chapter 17: Rocky's death

Explicit Stuff: Violence, minor cussing

The pups are currently hiking at big view trail, let's see how it all goes!
------

Rocky pov

Me and my pups friends, and girlfriend ;), are hiking in big view trail. "This is a great view." Everest told me. I nodded and said. "It is, right pups."

"Right!" They all said. We all enjoyed the trail, it reminded us of when we camped out here sometime ago. "Look, it's Fuzzy!" Marshall said as a familiar gosling flew past us. "Fuzzy!" Everyone but Everest said.

Fuzzy landed on Marshall's head and he laughed. "Hey, that tickles!" Marshall said as Fuzzy moved around. We all laughed and then Fuzzy suddenly flew away. We were all curious as to why he flew away so quickly.

Then a savage wolf appeared and tackled me! "Ahh!" I shouted. The wolf started to bite me and the pups were in shock, not helping me at all. I defended myself by scratching it in the face. It didn't seem to do any damage at all.

Finally they did something and Chase helped me attack the wolf. Everest was crying on Marshall's shoulder, hoping i would be ok. Skye was watching, in worry. Zuma joined Chase in the fight and Rubble dug a hole for him to hide in.

Chase tackled the wolf and Zuma bit it's tail, i scratched the wolf's chest. They wolf sent Chase flying, since Chase was on his chest. Chase hit a tree truck and was knocked out. Chase gave a small yelp while he hit the tree, though.

Skye ran up to Chase. So it was just me and Zuma, i bit it's leg and Zuma bit it's neck. The wolf made Zuma bounce off of him. Zuma landed on the grass and got back up to fight the wolf. The wolf pushed me to the tree, not strong enough for me to hit it like Chase

The wolf stood up and scratched Zuma's face and... Punched it, i guess? Zuma was sent back. I went to fight along side Zuma. I bit the wolf's tail while Zuma scratched the wolf's face. The wolf was mad and threw Zuma to the tree, knocking out Zuma.

Marshall joined me, leaving Everest to cry alone. Marshall tripped on his paws and the wolf bit Marshall's neck, causing Marshall to yelp in pain. I tackled the wolf, wasn't easy trust me.

The wolf bit my neck this time and scratched my chest, causing it to bleed from the deep scratch. Marshall tried to stop him but Marshall was thrown to the tree and knocked out, like the others.

Rubble, surprisingly came into action as well. He bit the wolf's neck, actually made the wolf cry! But sadly he too threw Rubble to the tree, knocking him out.

Skye and Everest started crying, since they were scared this was the end for everyone. The wolf bit me again and it was a rough one too. I got off the wolf's grasp and tackled him.

Bad move... We were the cliff and i tackled him to cliff. He feel down, but he brought me with him! I screamed as i feel down the cliff, this was the end...

Everest pov

"Rocky!" I shouted as he and the wolf fell off the cliff. Fuck the wolf, my boyfriend is going to die! I started to cry as Rocky screamed. When they landed on the ground i heard bones crack. The wolf landed onto the bay, still having it's life.

Rocky landed right on the ground. I saw blood come out of his body, with his eyes opened with shock. I started to cry a lot, we've only been dating for a week! The other pups woke up and asked. "Where's Rocky?"

I pointed to the bottom as i ran away.

Zuma pov

We saw Everest cwying so we went to ask what was up. She pointed the gwound and we saw Whocky on the floor, bleeding. He died for all of us... My best fwiend DIED!

Chase pov

Today... A young pup has died, the second youngest of our group. He was a smart, gentle, shy, kind, and nice pup. He was one of the nicest pups i've ever met, he was always a great addition to our squad.

Rocky always told us to reuse and recycle... Now those days were over thanks to that DAMN WOLF! I guess today was... Rocky's death.