Chapter 28: Hated

EXPLICIT STUFF: EXTREME VIOLENCE, CUSSING

Zuma's recovering in the hospital after Rocky's brutal beating. The pups have an extreme hatred towards Rocky now. We now close in to Everest coming inside of Rocky's house.
-----------------

Rocky pov

I can't believe i actually beat up Zuma... I feel so guilty but some how it's not my fault! I heard a knock on my door, probably the pups to cuss me out again. I sighed and opened the door. Instead of the pups, it was Everest. "Everest! Oh thank god, you're all i have left!" I told her as i held her paw.

"Yeahhh about that." She said as she let go of my paw. "What?" I asked in a worried tone. She took a deep breath and said. "I'm breaking up with you." I was in shock... My heart shattered into thousands of pieces. "No... No please don't leave me! I-I need you!" I said as she walked towards the door.

She ignored me and left my apartment. I felt my vision get blurry and i ran to my room. I slammed my door closed as i entered my room. I jumped into my bed and i began to rip everything i had. From books to pillows to my backpack. Everything... I don't know why but i'm going insane. "What's wrong with me?!" I shouted as i looked in the mirror.

Instead of seeing myself, i saw a much more mean and nasty Rocky... "What have i become?!" I shouted as i threw the mirror across the room. I felt an enormous amount of strength, i don't know why but i just did. The mirror shattered into little pieces of glass as i began to head towards the pictures of me and the pups. "You all ignore me now but just watch." I said as i got all the pictures and i ran towards the backyard of the apartments.

There i lit a fire and i took out all the photos and burned them. I saw the picture i had of when me, Zuma, Skye, Chase, and Marshall were little puppies. I threw that in and i saw as the photo burned into ashes. I threw in the photo i had of me and Everest. Another of me and Zuma. "You started all this!" I said with hatred. I threw the photo into the fire pit and shattered the photo frame that held it with my bare paws.

All the others i just threw in and when they all turned into ashes i stepped on the fire, not getting damaged at all. I ran back to my apartment and i began to rip up my couch and i threw my tv to the ground. It broke as i kicked off all the little things i had on the shelfs. I threw the shelf on top of the tv and i tossed the coffee table towards the kitchen.

It shattered into pieces and i took down a poster of recycling and i tore that into little scraps of paper. I ran into the kitchen and i dropped the fridge on to the ground, causing a loud thud on the floor. I got on top of the cabinets on the ground and i started to smash every single dish and water glass i had. I dumped everything out of the cabinets and i stepped on the all glass. It only seemed to make little scratches. I ran into the bathroom and i just trashed it. I went back in my room and got a baseball bat i had.

Then i began to break the windows, the toilet, and the walls. By the time i was done, my house was a mess. My anger levels went down i felt weaker than before. I was calmer, and i don't even know why? "What the fuck?!" I heard Marshall say as he walked in. "What the hell happened here? A hurricane hit your house or something?" He asked as he stepped inside.

"Why are you here?" I asked in a rude tone. "To tell you you're a crazy punk ass bitch." Marshall said with a smirk. "Please don't get me mad." I told him as i took a deep breath and counted to 3 in my mind. "Or else what?" He asked. "You won't do shit." Marshall teased in a rude way.

"Trust me, i can, now just please leave..." I said calmly. Marshall was really getting me mad. "Ooh i'm scared now!" He said. I growled and suddenly i got that strength again. I leaped towards Marshall and he just moved out of the way. I hit the bars, and it didn't really hurt that much. Marshall closed the door to my apartment and i tackled him.

I began to bite his neck and punch his face in the process. I felt like i rabies or something, but it wasn't rabies at all. Marshall shoved me but i got his ears and threw him towards the bars. He gave a whimper as he hit them and he got up, he had a black eye already. "Aww, you have a black eye already?! And you said i won't shit, well is this shit enough for ya?!" I shouted.

"Ok, you proved your point." He said as he held his eye. I ran towards him and i tackled him again. I blew the air out of his lungs and he struggled to breath. "S-Stop..." He said softly. I punched his face and then i grabbed him by his tail and i threw him inside Chase's apartment. The glass of Chase's window shattered as Marshall crashed threw. I think Chase was in Skye's apartment but fuck them so who gives a fuck.

I jumped inside and i saw he was bleeding from the cuts he got from the glass. He spit out a bit of blood and a tooth. I punched his gut and i puffed the air out of him again. "Am i a nerd still?" I asked. He shook his head i threw him on the wall. "LAIR!" I yelled at him. His head hit the wall and i picked him up by the extra skin he had on his neck.

I began to punch him nonstop. Why i did that? I have no idea. He was bruised badly on his face now and he shut his eyes closed. I threw him on the ground and i kicked his ribcage. I kept kicking it until i heard a crack from them. "Ow ouch! Ok ok! Please stop! You broke my ribs, ow!" He said as he began to cry. I got him by his collar and i threw him out the window, the one that wasn't broken. The glass shattered and when i peaked outside.

I saw Marshall was either dead or knocked out. When i jumped out of Chase's apartment, leaving Marshall behind, A pup tackled me. "What the fuck Rocky?! Why are you doing this?!" Chase said with an angry look. "Because fuck you all!" I said as i kicked him off me. I pinned him against the wall and i began to punch him like i did with Marshall. Chase was the strongest of the group, so this might be tricky.

He kicked me off him and i hit the bars again. I ran to punch him but he got me by the ear and put me against the wall. He began to punch me like i did to him but i bit his paw and roundhouse kicked his face. I looked over at Skye's apartment and saw her crying. From then i felt Chase grab my ear and then step on my ribs. I felt a great amount of pain but i kicked him off again and stepped on his in return.

He whimpered and i got him by his skin and began to slam him on the floor constantly. Chase made me stop by biting my leg and not letting go. I kicked him off and he threw me at the bars. I quickly got him and i threw him down to the ground like i did with Zuma. I didn't even care out Chase and what happened to him i only glared at Skye. "Rocky... Please don't." I heard her say.

"Rocky this isn't you! What happened to the nice pup you once were?!" She ask in a nervous tone. I laughed at her funny remark. "He appears dead, Skye. Ever since Everest left me i don't know what's been going on with me." I told her as i crept closer. "Just make this quick and let me throw you down, i don't want to badly hurt a girl after all."

Skye began to cry more and i rushed towards her and i tackled her. She looked me in the eye. In the reflection i didn't see Rocky, i saw something much worse... My dad... I fell to the ground and felt extremely weak when i did. "Rocky?" Skye whispered. "Skye? Skye who am i?" I asked her.

"Rocky?" She said. "No i'm not. When i looked into your eyes i saw something worse than myself." I told her with worry. "What was it?" She asked.

"My dad."