Chapter 11: Camping trip!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! 2 days ago the pups escaped from school, at least 3 of them did. The pups who were turned in were first beat up and then turned in for the cash. Turns out one of the pups Chase pulled one of those evil remarks at was the principal's daughter. The pups are finally getting off of school, and going camping instead! In celebration for thanksgiving, i'm making this chapter extra long!
----------------------
Chase pov

I'm so excited for the camping trip at big view mountain! It's going to be very fun, i'll probably confess my attraction to Skye too! I got my stuff in my backpack such as my blanket, jacket, sleeping bag, marshmallows, flashlight, camera, and pup pad. Okay that's everything i'm bringing! In case if you're wondering, Rocky is bringing the drinks such as beer, soda, and water. I'll explain the rest when we get there.

I went out the door and everyone was waiting for me. "Ready, Chase?" Rocky asked. I closed my door and we headed down stairs. "Yeah, where's Everest?" I asked him. Rocky facepawed and then Everest giggled. "Oh, didn't see you there Everest." I said while i chuckled. 2 days ago everyone expect Skye, Everest, and Zuma got beat up. I tried fighting back, and i did, but it was too much for me to take at once so they eventually got me tired and beat me up.

Not trying to brag, but i'm the strongest of the group. The weakest, excluding Skye and Everest since strength doesn't really matter to them, is Rocky. I mean yeah he might be the weakest but he doesn't give up easily, which is equally as good. So they started walking to big view mountain. "I'm excited, are you pups excited?" Everest asked us.

"Hell yeah!" "My fiwst time so yeah!" "I'm am." "Where's big view mountain?" "For sure, Everest!" "I can't wait to get there and dig!" We all said. Everest giggled and then Rocky looked at her funny, i think he likes her? I'm not so sure, but what i am sure of is that Everest likes Rocky. "Ok i only brought 4 tents, i left the rest since it would be too heavy and too much to carry for me." Rubble said.

"That's ok, we can share, right guys?" I told everyone and they nodded in agreement. I don't know about the others but i want to share my tent with Skye. We could see the mountain already, we're going to the campsite that was the best. View wise, space wise, and silence wise.

"We're here!" I told the pups as we were in front of big view mountain's entrance. We all howled joyfully. We all walked to the camp site so on the way i'll just tell you why so many pups are in Adventure Bay. I should have said this along time ago, but ever since the Paw Patrol was disbanded 1 ago a lot of pups were living here. Ryder just disbanded because he was moving to New York with Katie. Ever since we were strays, but get this we WERE strays. Adventure Bay no longer sells house to only people, but dogs as well! Mayor Goodway required that all the pups had to go to school, based on dog years. But 1 year for us lasts 52 days, so yeah that's pretty ok if you ask me. We quickly were able to make up for Elementary and Middle school, now we're in High school.

So pups and humans alike are treated the same way now! We're basically count as humans! They're making houses specifically for pups, also restaurants. But already existing restaurants added in pup food items for pups only, or human if you're weird enough to eat pup food, Such as Mr. Porter's they added pup food to the menu!

They changed obedience school to normal schools, like the Elementary Middle and High school i was talking about earlier. Like the pup houses we had in the lookout, which is now abandoned and only holds memories but i'll get to that later, pups can now drive special cars designed for pups! But to the lookout thing i told you about, we sometimes go back in just for old times sake. There we see the scraps and remains of the Paw Patrol, nothing works anymore and the inside is full of cobwebs. Our old pup houses are still there, but they're just rusty and break down.

Sometime ago we tried to drive them again, such as my police truck. But it quickly broke down after i cross a couple of yards. Same went for every other pup's, we never tried Skye's old helicopter since it would probably crash and injure her. But we sometimes pretend we're going on missions with Ryder for nostalgic reasons. There were stairs we took in case the evaluator didn't work for some reason. Every time we visit we go up to were we used to go for missions. Like i said, we would pretend we went on mission with Ryder and the TV still worked so we pushed on one's badge. We also found our old uniforms too, we have them in our closet right now, and we would go down the slide like when the Paw Patrol still existed.