Chapter 1: Our first day of school!

Chase's P.O.V

I was scared at first... Seeing all the upperclass pups was scary and i couldn't find any of my friends... I wonder where they are?

Zuma's P.OV
I was on my way to my fwirst class, which was Ecology, i had my class with my best fwiend Whocky! I stepped in and i guessed we had our class with juniors because we were the smawtest of our gwoup.

Rocky's P.O.V
I sat next to a pretty pup but i think she's a Junior so she's too old for me... I looked over at the door and i saw Zuma! I waved to show that i was here and he went to the seat next to me. "Hey dude!" He said as he set down his backpack. "Hey Zuma, you excited?" I asked.

"Of couwse! I wonder where the other pups are?" Zuma asked while Rocky rested his head on his desk.

Marshall's P.O.V
I went to look for my friend, Chase, i wonder where he is... I looked around and i finally found him! "Hey buddy, what classes do you have?" I asked as i pulled out my schedule. "Here take a look." Chase said as he handed me his.

I looked and saw this:
Period 1: Geography
Period 2: Algebra
Period 3: Algebra
Period 4: Biology
Period 5: P.E.
Period 6: Spanish
Period 7: Music
Period 8: English

Chase's P.O.V
Me and Marshall traded papers and i saw his schedule his classes were:
Period 1: English
Period 2: Algebra
Period 3: Algebra
Period 4: Geography
Period 5: Biology
Period 6: P.E
Period 7: Art
Period 8: Biology

When i finished looking i saw her... Skye!

Skye's P.O.V
Finally i came to school... I overslept a bit but i saw my two friends Chase and Marshall. I sighed happily when i saw Chase and nervously approached him. "H-hey Chase..." I said. He looked at me and saw he and Marshall were looking at their schedules. "H-hey Skyee..." Chase said weirdly. "Can i see your schedule?"

I nodded and took it out. If i'm correct my classes were
Period 1: Geometry
Period 2: Geometry
Period 3: Biology
Period 4: Geography
Period 5: P.E
Period 6: Spanish
Period 7: English
Period 8: English

"Cool we have 4 classes together." Chase says as we start walking to class. Marshall left already to English so i'm on my way to Geometry, and Chase was going to Geography. "That's great." I say while smiling. The bell rang and we were late... "Dang it." Chase said.

We just kept going because we thought he would be left off the hook. He left me when we got to room 11. "Bye, Chase." I told him. "See ya, Skye!" Chase said as he was waving. I entered and saw Rubble in my class. "Hey, Skye, here!" He said

Rubble's P.O.V
I saw Skye and i waved to her to let her know i was here. Me and her always loved math and we did good at it so i guess we had Geometry together, hehe! She sat down next to me and the teacher was teaching us basic stuff like rules and such but me i was too busy making my own Apollo comic!

Skye, she was paying attention but that's her alright. She's the second smartest in our group, Rocky's the smartest. So we just listened until the bell rang...

Scene change (Zuma's badge)
Zuma's P.O.V
The fiwst day of school was totally awesome, dude! Tomowwow is fweshpup Whiday! But we are okay for now. Me and Whocky had the same exact classes! We met up with all the other pups so we could hang out after school.

Chase's P.O.V
I met up with my 4 friends and the most beautiful pup in the world... I just wish i could confess my feelings but i can't i don't know why. We went over to Mr. Porter's for lunch and a bunch of pups from school went there too. I was pretty scared for tomorrow, Freshpup Friday! I just hope Skye will be okay... I'll just stick with her every minute i can.