Chapter 23: GTA VII- Adventure Bay

EXPLICIT STUFF: DRUG USE, CUSSING, VIOLENCE, POLICE ACTION, GUN USE,

Sorry, i'm grounded... Eh, sort of, but anyways i can't post on Hunger Games for now, i'll only work on Campus Life until further notice.

It's been 2 days since Chase and Skye had sex. Rubble, Zuma, and Marshall are currently about to smoke some weed near by an ally. Let's see how it all goes down, let's watch...
---------

Rubble pov

"You got the stuff?" I asked as we arrived at the ally. Marshall nodded as he got out 3 pipes, 3 baggies of weed, and 3 lighters. "Sweet..." Zuma said as i examined my pipe. It was yellow and grey, like my colors, i wonder how he got them like that? Possibly customized for each pup?

"Marshall i got a question." I said as we entered the dark ally. Marshall put the pipe away from his mouth, he was about to put some weed in it, and said. "What?"

"Do you have the pipes customized for all 7 of us?" I asked. He put the pipe in his mouth, which was red and yellow, and then lit up the weed and inhaled it. "Yeah, but not Everest's, i'm gonna order one in her colors." Marshall said as he exhaled it. Zuma started smoking as Marshall was in mid sentence, his is colors are orange and black.

I shrugged and i put the weed on the to the pipe. I put the lighter close to the weed and lit it. I inhaled it and coughed it out. I looked out the ally and saw the apartments, i think Skye and Chase already had sex but thats a thought. Marshall took out his pup pad and started playing a song called 'hot nigga' and then inhaled some more weed.

"Ay, i love that song." Zuma said as he exhaled.

In truey i'm some hot nigga (hot nigga)

Like i talk to Shyste when i shot niggas

Like you seen em' twirl then he drop nigga

And we keep them 9 mill's on my block nigga

And Monte keep it on him he done drop niggas

And Trigger he be wilding he be some hot nigga

Tones known to get busy with them glocks nigga.

Try to run down and you can catch a shot nigga

Running threw these checks 'till i pass out (pass out)

Shawty give me neck 'till i pass out (pass out)

I swear to god, all i do is cash out

And if you ain't a hoe, get up out my traphouse

I been sellin' crack since like the 5th grade

Marshall started doing the Shmoney dance as the song went on. "Rockin' it?" I asked as i exhaled the smoke on his face, but it didn't seem to bother him. "Yeah." He finally said as he laughed and inhaled some weed. "Fuck, dude, did you bwing some pewfume?" Zuma asked. Marshall shook his head.

Suddenly we heard police sirens. "Stay right there, we know where you are!" We heard. We instantly threw the weed away and put it away in Marshall's bag and ran for our lives. We came out of the ally and ran away from the car as we heard the sirens go on again. I was panting, not seeing really anything with the dim lighting.

"Stop!" We heard, of course we didn't listen and kept going. We ran towards the football field and the police chased after us. We changed direction and went towards Marshall's apartment. "Why are we going to your apartment?!" I shouted. Marshall kept quiet as we went inside.

Marshall went in some weird looking box and took out some guns. "Shoot first, ask questions later." Marshall said as he tossed me a micro smg. Marshall tossed Zuma an AP Pistol and tossed us some ammo. The gun was pretty heavy. Marshall got out a sawed-out shotgun and kicked the door open and then shot the police on chest.

"COME ON!" Marshall yelled at us. We ran out the door and took cover as more cops showed up. "Like GTA?" Zuma asked. Marshall smirked and nodded. "Like GTA." Marshall shot the other one he missed perviously and a helicopter showed up. Then the other 4 pups appeared while the cops shot at them, so they all ducked with us. "What's going on?!" Rocky shouted.

"We're killing cops, duh!" Marshall said as he ran inside and Zuma shot a cop, who had a normal pistol. Marshall gave Rocky an SMG with ammo, Chase a pump shotgun, Skye a combat pistol, and Everest a pistol .50. "I can't kill a cop, i'm a police pup." Chase said as he caught the gun. "So?" Marshall asked.

"I can't do this." Chase replied as Rocky shot an officer. "ROCKY!" Chase yelled, spooking Rocky. I was spooked too, and i accidentally shot a cop who was close by. Wow this gun shoots fast! "Shut up and kill." Marshall said as he aimed at the cop and shot. Skye refused to kill, along with Everest, and they just stayed in Marshall's house instead.

Chase chose to stay with us so we kept on killing police officers until eventually Marshall was hit. "Marshall!" Chase said as he checked on his friend. I shot the cop who shot Marshall and i killed him. Then a new chopper came, and i guess we were on the news. "SKYE!" Zuma yelled. "WHAT?!" Skye yelled back.

"ARE WE ON THE NEWS?!" Zuma yelled. "YES!" Skye yelled back as i shot another officer of the law. Marshall just got up in rage and took out an RPG from the bush. "OH MY GOD!" Rocky yelled as Marshall set up a round. "Marshall don't!" I said as Marshall laughed and then shot at the news chopper. Suddenly it hit it and the chopper went down towards the school, making it catch on fire.

"Woo-hoo! No school, BUT MARSHALL!" Chase said with rage. Marshall got another round and shot at the police car, sending us all to the walls. We got up and Marshall took out his pump shotgun again and shot at more officers. He ran out of cover and it wasn't until shortly after he was shot many times. "MARSHALL!" We yelled.

Marshall laid motionless on ground. Chase ran towards Marshall, only being shot 37 times by all the officers. Chase gave a huge loud whimper as he fell to the ground, only 2 feet away from Marshall. It then started to rain heavily out of a sudden as Skye ran out and yelled. "Chase, no!" Skye ran into the crowd, luckily was tackled by Rocky.

Skye shoved Rocky away and ran towards Chase. As she stepped out she was shot 32 times until she fell into the ground as well. "Not my friends!" I shouted as i held back tears. I looked at my gun, and i looked at the cops. No... It was too risky. Zuma then screamed and shot at the cops. They all shot towards Zuma, as he reloaded and was then shot on the head, making Zuma die in the process.

"ZUMA, NO!" Rocky yelled at his now dead best friend. Rocky, too, ran into the outside and was shot 35 times until he died. Everest was watching and she ran to Rocky as he ran out. "ROCKY!" Everest shouted with tears released freely from her eyes. She ran towards Rocky, but sadly was halted when hit was 26 bullets.

"We know you're still there!" I heard one say, obviously talking about me. I was panting as i reloaded. I shot at the cops and thought i would the die the same as everyone else, checking on their friends. I ran towards the outside and shot at everything in my way. I was then sadly halted as i was struck by 31 bullets. I fell to the ground...