Chapter 30: Meeting the Pups

EXPLICIT STUFF: CUSSING

(Ok if you want to be in the story you have to be an old friend or a sibling of one of the pups, i added one more slot!)

Chase- taken
Skye- open slot
Zuma- taken
Rocky- taken
Rubble- open slot
Marshall- taken
Everest- taken

We're now with Marshall, who is in the hospital. He's finally woken up from his small coma.
-------------------------

Marshall pov

Ugh... What happened? "Huh? Where am i?" I asked myself as i looked around. "Phew, the hospital..." I said with a sigh of relief. I studied the room and saw that Zuma and Chase were in the same room as me. I looked at the clock and i saw it was 8:15 already, wow. "I was knocked out." I said to myself.

Then a doctor came. "Ah, Marshall, you finally woke up." I tilted my head in confusion, why was i knocked out in the first place? "What year is it?" I asked. "Why, it's 2027." He said. I was asleep for 13 years?! "What?!" I shouted, not believing what he just told me. "I'm kidding! It's 2014. Anyways, we have a visitor for you." The doctor said as he stepped aside.

Inside came another Dalmatian pup. He had a little bang on his right eye and he looked like me, expect more emo looking. "Who is he?" I asked. The pup walked over to my bed and answered. "I'm spots, remember me big bro?" He asked. I shook my head, it's been awhile since i've seen my brothers or sisters, i wonder how they all are.

"Well, Marshall, maybe this will refresh your memory." He said, showing me a scar he had on his right paw. He made me check my right paw and there i saw the same exact scar, i wonder how we got it. "How did we get this again?" I asked with a chuckle. Spots face-pawed and said. "The accident that separated us all."

"Wait, you mean?" I said before he interrupted. "Yes." The doctor left and closed the door behind him. "Another two." The doctor said as he opened up the door and two more pups came out. A golden retriever came in along side a german shepherd that looked similar to Chase.

"So i'm Spots." The pup said as he sat down on the chair next to my bed. "Oh, well you already know me." I said with a chuckle at the end.

Chase pov

I woke in a strange room with 3 strange pups, who were they? "Hey Chase." A german shepherd said. He stood next to me on my bed, where was i? I looked around and found out i was in a hospital. "Who are you?" I asked the pup. He seemed older than me, he had a scar on his right side of face near by his eye. "I'm Kevin, remember?"

"Kevin?" I said curiously. "Remember, i'm your big brother." He said. The scar did make him seem so familiar... "Wait, i thought you died, Kevin." I told him, still in shock that he managed to survive. "I thought that too, but i'm here." He said as he sat down on the chair next to me.

"So how is mom and dad?" I asked him. He smiled a bit and then said. "Just fine, they're good. Same with everyone else, we still wonder why you ran away. I mean, you basically had everything for you and you could have married the prettiest pup in the village." He said. Ah yes, Angela, i remember her thats for sure haha.

"I know, but i didn't want that life." I told him as i looked out the window and saw it was dark. "Why not? I mean, they gave that life to me instead now and that's great but why?" He asked again. I sighed and looked back at him and replied. "I don't know man, i don't know."

Zuma pov

I finally woke up to find a familiar looking Golden Wetriever. "Zuma, you finally woke up dude!" He said as he gave me a high-five. I was surpwised, i never knew he knew where i lived! "Alan, dude! How have you been?" I asked as we gave each other a bro hug. "Fine, fine, on the news i saw that you were knocked out by a crazy ass pup. Is that true?"

"Oh yeah, but Wocky better be dead by now." I told him with a bit of anger towards Wocky. "Oh. So what have you done after surfing academy?" Alan asked. "Gweat! I did lots of things like i met lots of fwiends and i was on a fowce called the Paw patrol but it's disbanded now." I informed Alan.

"Oh. Well i've just been working on my surfing skills and also i went back to school." He said with pride. "About time." I said. "Hahaha." We said unison. Seeing Alan again was great, we used to be best friends back at surfing academy. We always were the best in class and we passed with no problem.

Third person pov

All three pups were thinking in their heads. "What a great day to see them again after so long."