Chapter 38: The Epic Fight

EXPLICIT STUFF: EXTREME VIOLENCE, CUSSING

(Well only 6 more chapters after this... Then it's the end of Campus Life. It's for the best anyway, the pups are already in summer vacation... So next stop for all these pups, adult-hood and Older and Wiser so yay!)

Rocky and the others are right in front of Rocky's childhood house. Let's see how everything all goes down...
---------

Rocky pov

"Ready pups?" I whispered. They nodded, even Cy-Bark agreed, i took a deep breath and i used a gadget i built. I built a lot of gadgets for all of us. The gadget i took out opened the door with ease. We stepped inside and i pushed a button on another gadget i had and out popped out shoes. "Shoes?" Kevin asked. I nodded and handed everyone their pairs of 2.

"Not even a creak, way to go Rocky!" Everest whispered. I nodded and then i looked around for my pups. "Where do you think he could be?" Gaby asked. I knew exactly where he was. "In the alcohol room, where else would a drunk be at?" I replied as we walked towards a door i had my eye on. "Here?" Alan whispered. I nodded.

I used another gadget and that one opened the door silently. "Ah, Rocky." I heard a voice say. I looked around and i thought. "Who said that?!" A chair span around there my dad was. "I was expecting you." He said as he poured some alcohol on to a glass he had. "I'm not here to chit chat, dad! I came for my pups." I barked.

"Ok, ok. I'll give them back to you, when i'm dead!" He said with a smirk. I clinched my teeth and i yelled. "Cy-Bark, GO!" Cy-Bark leaped towards my dad but he only smirked. Then Cy-Bark was taken down by a blur! The mighty robot fell to the ground and there i saw above him another robot pup with rocket paws like my robot.

"Good work, Cy-Bark 8000 2.0." My dad said with a smirk again. "Cy-Bark 2.0..." I whispered to myself as Cy-Bark slowly got up. "Are you done?" Dad mocked. I ran towards him but i was halted by a pup. "Back away from master..." He growled. It was a pup but i couldn't tell what breed it was... "Master?" I asked

"That's right." Dad answered. "Pups, attack, now!" I shouted. They didn't move an inch. "What are you waiting for, attack!" I barked. When i saw what happened, they were all given a shot that but me to sleep that day. "Excellent, Cy-Bark." Dad said. My robot got up and went for my dad again. He tackled him down and he puffed out air. He punched Cy-Bark and he threw him off. "You wanna fight Rocky?! Well give me a fight i'll never forget!" He shouted.

"That's just what i'm gonna do, Rusty!" I shouted. He growled and said. "No one calls me Rusty." He jumped at me but was tackled down by Cy-Bark. Dad got a crowbar and hit Cy-Bark with it right on the neck, causing oil to gush out. "So fragile..." He said mockingly as he threw Cy-Bark at the wall. "B-But..." I said as he got closer.

"You see, you spent too much time programming his emotions and didn't pay enough time on armor and weaponry. Now you see why robots can not have feelings like us pups?" He said as his robot followed along side him. "But my Robot, i spent so much time on him!" I said as i backed up and they got closer.

"Try an upgrade, maybe less emotions and more action?" He said with a smirk, i wanted to attack but i'm pretty weak and it's a super strong pup against a robot like come on let's be real here. "Shut up, just stop!" I yelled as i backed into a wall full of shots. I looked back and it had. 'Strength Drug' labeled on it. I broke the glass and i took the vaccine out.

"Rocky..." He said. I quickly put it on me and injected myself with it. I instantly felt powered up and i got another one and put that one in too. "Oh god." He said as i felt stronger than ever before, Cy-Bark had no emotion towards my increase of strength. I ran towards them but the robot tackle me down and clawed my face, and it seriously hurt.