Chapter 21: We're what?!

EXPLICIT STUFF: CUSSING

sorry for the short chapter
-------------------------------

Rubble pov

I was still high, seeing rainbows and shit. "Pups." The principle said as she walked in. "What?" We asked. "You're suspended for five days, and, i notice you 5 are football players." She said pointing at us, boys. We nodded and she took a deep breath.

"Chase, Zuma, Marshall, and Rocky. You four are JV's main stars, trust me it hurts to do this but, you're suspended until game 7." She said. "As for you, Rubble, you're varsity's second star. Sorry to say this but, you're suspended until the 8th game."

All our jaws dropped, I WAS SUSPENDED FROM FOOTBALL?! Fuck school, but football?! "W-What?! No! We can go to suspension, the others aren't good! We won't make the playoffs!" Chase said in a worried tone.

"Proves my point, but district rules i can't break them." She said. "Just go, come back next Monday." We walked out the door, in shock. We were suspended, plus we're not high anymore. "Well this blows." Skye said.

"You're telling me, Jake will kick my ass when he hears i've been suspended..." Everest said as we walked towards our apartments.

Rocky pov

"You're telling me, Jake will kick my ass when he hears i've been suspended." I can't help but feel like this is somehow my fault. I looked at her and saw her tail was down, she probably felt scared.

"Don't worry, Everest, he won't do that. He might yell at you, but not hit you!" I told her as i rubbed her back. She just stayed quite as Marshall said. "I can't believe we're suspended, again."

"I know right." Skye said. We went into her apartment. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Go on Wattpad?" Rubble asked. I shot a 'really bro?' Look and Marshall said. "We are on Wattpad, genius."

"CUT!" The director said. We groaned and i yelled. "What?!" The director got up and said to Marshall. "Don't break character, start over! Also, Rubble, that wasn't your line, you were suppose to say how about some American Dad!" The director said as he first pointed his attention to Marshall, and then Rubble.

"Alright! I got it, now shoo." Marshall said. The director went back and we filmed again. "Action!"

"What do you want to do, pups?" I asked. Rubble then suggested. "How about some American Dad, we always enjoy that." When we looked at the tv we saw it was already on American Dad. "Ha! You took my suggestion after all, haha." Rubble said.

"Oh brother." Skye said as she rolled her eyes. We shared a laugh and we just watched American Dad until the sun set.