Chapter 10: Escape From Grover High

EXPLICIT MATERIAL: MINOR DRUG USE, MINOR CUSSING.

The pups are currently in an empty science room, Chase getting his revenge the popular pups and are now after all 7 pups! Rocky has come up with a somewhat brilliant plan to escape school!
---------
Rocky pov
"We go threw wing D into wing C then we need to get past the stoners here, next to the bathroom. Hopefully they'll be too stoned to see us." I said as i dragged my finger from wing D to C and then tapped on the bathroom. The pups nodded, showing they were listening and i went on. "Then after that we need to go downstairs, leading to goth turf, i'm not sure which staircase they're in. But it's either the one were going to or this one over here."

I told them as i dragged again to the staircase and then tapped ok the staircase on the other side of the floor. "Then when we go downstairs.." I said while Everest handed me the first floor map. "We'll need to pass by the newspaper club, there might be a class there might not. Afterwards we go threw the music studio and try to block off the terrible music." I told them as i started from the stairs we'll be going through and then to the newspaper club room, into the music studio.

"After that we can enter the chemistry room and we're home free!" I told them. "Why are we going to the chemistry room?" Chase asked in confusion. "Trust me, i know what i'm doing." I said while i scratched the back of my ear. He shrugged and went out the door.

"Hey pups, i have increased the prize money for 100$ each pup." The intercom said. Great they'll really be after us now, i hope we can get out. We heard the mob and we jumped into hiding, they ran past. I'm guessing every group will be after all of us now. When they left we headed to the bathroom, it was quiet.

"Yeah it's quiet so no ones her-" Rubble said before a cloud of smoke came out of the boy's bathroom and revealed 4 stoners. "Stop right there, pups. we're turning all you in for weed money." A pup said while the others stood behind him. Zuma smirked and said. "If you let us go, i pwomise you i'll give you 5 baggies of weed." Zuma told the stoners.

"Hmm free?" The pup said. Zuma nodded and they let us pass! They're so dumb, Zuma lied! We ran past them and we headed for the stairs.

When we went inside nothing was there, but it was cold. "Nothing here, just some a/c problem." Marshall said before he tripped on his paws. Then suddenly someone grabbed Rubble. "Shit, go on without me!" Rubble said while he pushed us all down the stairs. They got Rubble... "I hope he'll be ok." Skye said as we went down the stairs.

"I'm sure he will be alright, he's a tough pup after all." Chase said while we kept going down. Chase always did all he can to make Skye feel better. After some time past we were in the 1st floor. "Now to the newspaper club?" Everest asked me. I nodded and headed down the hall. We looked behind the corners when we were about to go there.

"Alright, let's go." I told them as went inside the newspaper club and it was full of students. They then chased after us and we all ran, i can tell Marshall will probably be next to get taken way, after all he is a klutz. We headed towards the recycling club, which i was apart of with Everest. I hope they'll let us free.

We went inside and they all said. "Rocky, Everest!" Phew, they're friendly i think. "Hey pups, can we cut threw here?" I asked. They looked at each other and then they finally replied. "We need one of you to stay with us." We looked at each other with worry. We dashed out the door, and the mob was there. We managed to escape the recycling club and the jocks. We finally took a rest near by the english room.

"Where's Chase?" Skye panted. When said that we saw Chase being tackled by a pup and shouted. "Leave without me, i'll be fine!" He shouted as they dragged him away, and he tried to stop them but only scratched the floor. Skye sighed and went ahead of us. "I hope he actually will be ok." Skye told us. Zuma took Chase's place to try and make her feel better. "He will be, Skye. You know he's a fighter." Zuma said while we went down the hall.

We headed for the music studio, which we still needed to get crossed still. Then we heard the intercom again. "Hey there big boys and girls, we have 2 pups here with us. 100$ to the jocks, and another 100$ to the goths. Keep up the good work. Lunch tomorrow will be liver flavored pup food."

I guess they made some part of the mob chase after us still. We kept running to the music studio. Just what i expected, Marshall tripped over his own paws. "Whoa whoa!" He said as he fell the ground. "I knew this would happen!" He shouted while we waited for him but he was eventually taken down. We gasped and ran off, 3 of us were caught now... "Uh oh..." Everest said as we stopped in our tracks. Some group, the nerds i think? Were running to us. "Weady?" Zuma asked. "For what?" I quickly asked.

"Let's use our football skills to take them down!" Zuma said as he ran towards them. I took a deep breath and followed what Zuma said. It was working! We were getting past the nerds, and taking them down, as Skye and Everest followed us. "Alright let's go!" I yelled as we went threw the music studio.

We ran past every pup that was there, they were all nerds haha. Then to my unpleasant surprise they got me, some how! When i saw who it was, it was a pup from the football team! "Go on pups, remember chemistry!" I yelled as he dragged me out.

Everest pov

No! They took Rocky... I have to admit i kind of a crush on him... It's just he's prefect for me. He's gentle and kind, but has a tough side as well. He's very smart and responsible, and so cute... I ran off with Skye and Zuma to the chemistry room, which i hope will be easy. "Hello, pups. We have 4 of the 7 dangerous doggies now. Another 100$ to the jocks and 100$ to the dance studio, good luck on the other 3. They're Zuma, Everest, and Skye."

Oh shoot. "There it is!" Skye said as we ran towards and Zuma opened the door. "Yes, it's empty!" I told them as we closed the door. "What did Rocky have in mind doing?" Skye asked me. I slapped my paw against my face. "They took him away! He never told us how!" I told them in worry. "Gweat now what are we going to do?" Zuma asked. I shrugged and then looked at the open window. "The window!" I said while i pointed to the window with the small crack.

"Good eye, Everest!" Zuma said as he opened it all the way. "Ladies fwist." He said. Skye went out first and then i went, Zuma went last of course. "Alright we did it!" I told them as we went running to our apartments. I was thinking of moving in to apartment #1, since it's empty. "Yes we did do it!" Skye said agreeing with me.

"The last 3 pups have escaped, good job in this mission Seagulls." The intercom said as we left the area. We arrived at the apartment buildings and we went inside of Zuma's house. "We'll just stay here until school is over." He said. I groaned and then i laid down to take a quick nap...