Chapter 2: Freshpup Friday...

Okay this Chapter i'm not swapping P.O.V too much that's all anyways yeah!
Chase's P.O.V
So it was Friday... Man i looked forward to this, not. So i went on to school and i took out my pup pad from my backpack. I texted Skye.
'Skye where are you?'
'I'm at the library.'
'Okay i'm going to protect you today.'
'Aw that's so sweet, okay Chase, see you in a bit.'
I walked over to the library as i put my pup pad away in my backpack again. I arrived there i saw Skye reading a book of some sort. "Hey, Chase, i'm glad you're protecting me today this so sweet of you." She said. I sat next to her and looked around nervously. "Yeah no problem, Skye."
At that moment Rubble came in running and panting heavily. "Jocks... Chasing... Me... Need... Help!" He panted. "Oh man, let's go!" I said as i looked at Skye.
Skye and Rubble followed me until we heard a familiar voice. "Let me go!" The pup said while being held by 2 others.
It was Rocky! "Don't Rocky, we'll save you." Rubble said as he ran towards the upperclass pups. Rubble managed to get Rocky and they both ran away and we did too! The pups were chasing us... It was tiring, i was wondering when they will stop!
Then Marshall came, along side Zuma, and they were running from 4 pups! They joined our running group and we ran all around the school until the bell rang, thank god!
Skye's P.O.V
Freshpup Friday was pretty scary... I was relieved when the bell rang so Chase walked me to class, again. Bad news for me, i have Geometry with some Juniors and Seniors... I walked in and a female pup, probably a senior? Threw a paper at me... The teacher saw and she didn't do anything! I sat next to Rubble and we just talked...
Chase's P.O.V
Damn was Freshpup Friday scary... I wish we could survive this because it's going to happen EVERY friday... I entered my class and i noticed i had it with a Junior and some Seniors, great... Welcome to hell. I sat down on my desk. I thought about Skye and how pretty she was... Damn if only i could tell her about my feelings...

I pictures the perfect fantasy of me and her. I would like to make love to her, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. But one day i'll tell her my feelings, and hopefully she's return them, but if not then that's okay. I wonder how she's doing in her class next door.

"Are you going to tryout for football next week?" A pup said. I looked over to the pups and listened to their conversation. "Hell yeah, man! I'm aiming for Varsity!" The other pup said. I taught about this, i did like football after all but is it for me? My dad used to play Varsity football when he was in high school.

But hmm... Football that's something i have to try!

Zuma's P.O.V
I'm not sure what i want to do this year. Swimming can be one but i'm not sure when they will stawt the twhyouts. "Whocky," i asked. He turned to me and signed a 'yeah?' "Do you know when the swim team will have twhyouts?"

Rocky shrugged and then a pup interrupted. "Next month, why?" The pup was a female pup, "Were you planning on joining?" I nodded and she giggled. "Do you like water?" I chuckled and then looked a Whocky wheal quick and then back at the pup. "Yes i do love to swim! I'm a water pup!" I said while she giggled some more.

"I see. Well they're next month, anyway!" She said as he got back to her work. I kept going on with mines too. But next month? I'll twhyout because i was a natuwal bown water pup!

Scene change (Paw Patrol badge)

Chase's POV
I met up with Skye and the pups for lunch, we found a secret place where we can all hide from the chaos out there. It was a cool little area behind the gym, and we kind of cleaned it up a bit and now it looks and clean! We relaxed like Marshall laid down, Zuma too. Rocky was just sitting. Rubble was on his back playing with his paws. Me and Skye were just laying down too.

I was lying down next to Skye i just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I happily sighed. Call me nuts but i think i'm in love with her... "Chase?" Skye said. "Huh? Oh yeah?" I said, while i felt dumb. I just embarrassed myself, how stupid! "Thanks for sticking with me." She said as he looked at me, gazing i think. Why should gaze into my eyes?

"No problem, anything for you." I realized what i said and i blushed, hard... I looked away as she giggled. "Thanks, Chase, you're such good... Friend." She said that in a slightly disappointed manner, but why?

Skye's POV
Yeah... Just friends i wish i could tell him soon, but, he's out of league... I'll tell him one day though!