Chapter 37: Preparation

EXPLICIT STUFF: VIOLENCE, CUSSING

(Extra long chapter for all my awesome viewers :) thanks for the support all of you! Longest Chapter ever in the history of Campus Life! :D)

Rocky has woken up to find out that his dad took the pups! Rocky went to the garage and took the others with him. The pups are in awe as to what Rocky has in this garage of his, what's inside? Well let's find out.
----------------

Rocky pov

"So you invent stuff?" Rex asked. I shrugged as i scrambled threw some stuff. "I wouldn't say 'invent.' But sure, i guess." I replied as i found the thing i needed. "Where do you think my pups are?! Omg i hope they're ok!" Everest panicked. "Follow." I said as i walked towards another room. I used the objected i needed to jump start the lights.

"Wow..." All the pups said as they saw what was on my desk. "Is that a robot dog?!" Alan asked excitedly. I nodded and took out the robot's blueprints. "What is it called?" Gaby asked as they all huddled towards me. "His name is Cybark-8000. He's the final draft." I said as i took out my tools and began to tweak him out.

"Can we help?" Chase spoke for everyone. I nodded and said. "Train. Learn how to fight, because i need all of you more than i've never needed you all." They were shocked, i guessed they didn't know how to fight. "Can't you handle it by yourself?! After all you kicked my ass." Marshall said.

"Can't anymore, i'm the same weak pup i was. My dad took the drug off and now i'm not hulk-like anymore. He's just making himself stronger than he already is." I said as i added a chip to the robot. "Wow, well ok, we'll train right." Zuma said as the other pups nodded. "Ok, go, i'll stay here and finish the robot. He can help us find my dad."

"Ok, we'll leave you to it." The pups said. I only nodded in response and i kept working on my robot.

Marshall pov

"Things are getting pretty weird around here." Alan said as we stepped out of Rocky's weird garage full of gadgets. "Yeah but it's pretty cliche idea of the author to make Rocky's dad get his pups. You have to be an un-original author if you do that." I responded to Alan's saying. I faced the camera and i smirked. "That's right @Love-Rocky15, come get me."

"So how do we train?" Skye asked as we approached the grassy field. "Ask Chase, not me." Cindy argued Skye. Skye only rolled her eyes in response. I saw Spots hold Cindy's hand for some reason, does my little brother happen to have a girlfriend?! "How about we make a tournament off of this?" Zuma suggested, honestly it didn't sound that bad.

"Ok, and what are the rules?" Crystal asked the ex-water pup of the Paw Patrol. "Uh... I don't know." Zuma said with an embarrassed chuckle. "How about no serious attacks and no biting, we can save the biting for Rocky's
Dad." Chase suggested. We all agreed towards Chase's rules, sounds like this could be a little fun.

"So the tree?" Kevin asked his brother. Chase shrugged and suddenly, Crystal got out a piece of paper. "And you carry paper, why?" Gaby asked as Crystal handed the paper to Chase. "I'm an artist, i paint and draw things." She responded. "Pencil?" Chase asked Crystal. I watched as she dug around a purple fanny pack. "How come i ever noticed that?" Alan asked her.

"Because you didn't pay attention to me." She responded as she handed Chase the pencil. "So it goes a little like this..." Chase said as he began drawing out the tournament tree.

Rocky pov

"At last, Cy-Bark is born!" I said to myself as i hooked up his final part. I spotted Cy-Bark's on switch, he resembled much like myself but he has the talents of all 7 of us ex-Paw Patrol members combined and better too. I switched him on and his eyes appeared to be a golden yellowish color. "Oh look who finally switch me on." Cy-bark said, alarming me.