Chapter 8: First football game

Lol sorry for random picture. But on to the story... The game against St. Peters is about to begin... Also i got the name from skyeXchase4ever, the name of the school they are up against. So anyways to the story! Also super short chapter.
-------------------------
Chase POV
Me, Rocky, Zuma, and Marshall are on the field, Rubble is varsity so he plays at a different time. Skye was watching us play against St. Peters. We put on our mouth guards, helmets, and their jerseys. Rocky's number was #31, Chase's was #12, Zuma's was #3, and Marshall's was #27.

Sometime later...

We had the ball, so far no one scored yet. 0-0. So i passed it over to Rocky, who ran it. Rocky's the best runner in the team so he made a touchdown with ease, 6-0! We had a chance to make it 7. He kicked the ball, but he missed it. So St. peters had the ball.

They ran it down the field. The ball holder eventually got tackled and Rocky got the ball again. Rocky passed it to Zuma, who just dodged his defender.

Zuma spins around his defender and then passes it to Chase, who makes a touchdown. 12-0 now,
Grover High lead (the high school the pups go to is named Grover High Seagulls)

Chase kicks the ball to the end zone. He makes it and's now 13-0!

The 1st quarter ended at 13-0, now we go to the next one.

St. Peter's ran down the field, dodging the defenders and making it 13-6, they missed the kick.

Chase had the football and he passed it all the way to Rocky, who made in a touchdown and looked over at Everest. Seeing her pumped him up. St. Peters went on offense, the one who had the ball was tackled by Rocky. Then the whistle blew, the game was over!

Seagulls win the football game, 13-6!