Chapter 20 - Live while we're young

So here is the role for Lexi as you asked to be Liam's girlfriend, hope you will like the chapter and your character in this book. Thank you guys for voting, fanning, commenting and adding the story to your library. It means a lot to me and you made me so SO SO HAPPY! 

Hope you will enjoy the chapter. :)

Love you all xx

Ellie’s POV.

Kill me.

I’ve been shopping for three hours and we didn’t find anything at all.

“How about this blue one?” Brook asked.

Suicide.

“No, this purple dress is better.” Eleanor said from other corner.

Suicide.

“Look what I’ve got.” This was Sophie this time.

Oh, this pink one is cute actually.

GOD! They are a bad influence! After three hours of shopping, and a lot of girly things I think that a pink dress is cute! SERIOUSLY?!

“Elli what dress do you want?” Sophie asked.

“How about a really long t-shirt instead of a dress?”

“Then I will buy you this black one, Harry likes black.”

“It’s too slutty. If I wear it , all my back is naked.”

“That’s the point.” Brook added.

“WE BUY IT!” Sophie said excited.

“HELL NO!”

“I didn’t ask you, and the next shop we will buy heels and then we lead to my place where I have a lot of cosmetics, we make our make-up, hair. And we are ready for club.”

 I think my brain has an error in system. Whatever. I let them buy the dress, it’s not like I can say something against it.  Soon we were in a shoes’ shop, and I think girls’ were trying on the one hundredth pair, I was just looking into space, and nodding when they asked me my opinion. I think I will sleep, these armchairs are really comfy. My phone rang! Thank GOD!

From: Kevin

What are you doing?

To: Kevin

You won’t believe

From: Kevin

Try me ;)

To: Kevin

SHOPPING!

From: Kevin

O_o Who are you and what did you do with my Beth?

To: Kevin

Don’t worry, this time weren’t aliens, it’s worse! Trust me these girls are crazy when it comes about a perfect outfit.

From: Kevin

Superman Kevin comes to help, and to take you on my couch to play video games.

I smiled, remembering the last summer, our lazy days in front of the TV, we were laughing about nothing…and…whatever. He hurt me, and now I am with my lovely Harry.