Chapter 4 - The Deal

Harry’s POV.

I came to Devin’s house, Margaret said Elizabeth is upstairs, so I went there, the door was part opened, and I could hear somebody singing on the guitar.

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

Wow, she sings beautiful, I didn’t know this, and I am not going to tell, because she is still an annoying kid for me. I entered.

“Who’s the reason?” I asked, she stopped singing

“Did you ever hear of knocking at the door?”

“You didn’t answer my question.” She tries to skip it, but no way from me.

“You didn’t knock at the door.” Damn this girl won’t answer soon. I exited the room and knocked, and entered

“Did I allow you to enter? Go there and wait till my answer… or I will say daddy, daddy will say your manager and you are dead.” Crap! I exited knocked at the door, and waited for her to let me enter. I’ve waited for 2 minutes.

“Maybe you let me enter already?” I asked annoyed “I can wait forever!”

“That the point.” She said with pleasure, I can feel how she made a devil smile.

“Okay, I don’t care. I am entering now.” I said angry

“No, we are exiting and go in town. For what you are paid?” Damn, I hate her more and more in each day, we went in my car.

“So where are you going?” she asked

“Starbucks, I want to drink.”

“Starbucks it’s good.” I looked at her, the blond curly hair was up, being a mess, she wore a white t-shirt with the text:  ‘Hang the DJ.’That made me laugh.

“We arrived.” We got off the car, I ordered a coffee and a cappuccino for the devil’s assistant.

“So who’s the reason?” I asked while taking a seat opposite her.

“You really don’t stop asking till you don’t get the answer.”

I nodded

“And if I say that I just sang this song would you believe this?”

“No. You sang it so emotional.”

“You got me.”

“I know from my own experience, if the text is like your life you sang it in other way. It's your own song right?”

“You are right. Yeah it's my song.” She fell deep in though.

“Wow!” I started laughing

“What are you laughing at?”

“You didn’t answer me on your sarcastic tone.”

“So you miss it?” the sarcasm is back.

“You can’t imagine how much.” I replied ironic. “It’s like I am not talking to Elizabeth Devin if there isn’t any sarcastic tone.

“Hahaha.” She fake laughed

“Really who’s the reason?”

“I know you for three days, and you want me to tell you my life story…no way.” She said and looked away