Chapter 28 - You've got a girl at home

Harry’s POV.

I think I just had a heart attack, my phone fell down and I was in a shock trance, words echoing in my mind, I swear my face is like I saw a ghost…She is back. Some months ago I would react differently, I would go and buy some flowers, a promise ring and would sing in front of her to make her mine again, but now I have a girlfriend…

Thought it doesn’t make me stopping myself to imagine our meeting. She being in some dress and angry because of her heels, her curly hair being messy as most of the time, and she would probably be at the cupcake table…

Sweet memories captured my mind and I was about to tell the driver to go to the party without Miranda, and me calling her to lie about us not going there for some reason…Just to make a moment for me and Ellie, I guess till I had made my mind, and gain courage the driver was already parked in front of Miranda’s house, and she was definitely angry because I was late. Once I waited for two hours, cause she didn’t know what to wear a red or pink dress and then the heels problem appeared…Urgh!

Mathew, our driver opened the door and she entered the car, smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Dear, why are you late?” she asked, sounding really lame, I felt like one of the actors that play in those cheesy movies, I faked a smile.

“I’ve got stuff, sorry,” I didn’t want my words to come out in a bad way, but they did, it kind of sound a little harsh. And I felt guilty, the girl has nothing to do here, I just used her, an thought that I will like her after some time, I really wanted to move on, probably Ellie did too.

So after me listening to all the drama Miranda was telling, we finally arrived, and thank God, cause I thought I was going to jump from the car, or kill myself there, cause it was unsupportable, like math lessons in high school. Our driver opened the door, and as I am such a gentleman Miranda walked out first and stepped on the red carpet, as I did too. I wrapped my hand around her waist, and smiled nicely at the paparazzi. I tried to ignore the hurricane of questions, and step inside where the whole ‘party’ was going, actually it was just a little formal thing, where all the old dudes talk about boring stuff, and drink champagne or other things, all people here caring about other people’s opinion. But after this, there is a reserved club for us, and me, the guys, our girlfriends and models, singers and so one are going to have real fun. As we entered the building my eyes were searching for those blonde curls, or four weirdoes, so I don’t have to deal alone with the boring three hours. I felt someone taking my hand, it was Miranda, and she just followed every step of mine. My eyes were searching for the food table, to find Niall and to find out where the rest of the guys are, I need to talk to someone. Too bad that while looking through the crowd my eyes spotted her. And God she looked hot, you know what came in my mind?

I find your lips so kissable, your fingertips so touchable and your eyes irresistible.

She was totally irresistible, like a sun rise that will bright every moment of my life, her presence it made me nervous, and even if it sounds cheesy and girly I think I have some butterflies. And the next minute our eyes met, I think my heart stopped and then began beating faster, I thought that she will ignore us, and be hurt or jealousy or showed me some emotion, but no. She totally surprised me, when with a careless face she came in our direction.

“Hi,” she said friendly to me and Miranda. I smiled at her, she always made me smile.

“Hi,” I said in a low tone, and looked at her studying every detail, and falling in love again.

“How’s life?” she asked again with the same tone, like we are old buddies that didn’t have a past. For a minute I don’t even recognize her, she is so friendly, no sarcastic replies, no real things, and words that come out of her mouth without even thinking.